Official I'm Not Watching ESPN for the Next Week thread

Joined Feb 28, 2007
props to Lebron, but ESPN is going to be unbearable tomorrow...

edit: he deserves it, of course

Joined Oct 5, 2006
i see that shot by Lebron being use in every Nike / Gatorade/ NBA commercials for the next 5 years

Joined Mar 26, 2006
^Word. They're gonna use it more than they use the Kobe vs. Suns jumper.

It was an amazing shot though. A shot that saved their season.

EDIT: I won't be watching ESPN for a while either.

Joined Feb 28, 2007
i already changed my homepage from ESPN.com to Google, because i don't want to see "Is Lebron greater than Jordan" articles on ESPNs front pageevery time i log onto the internet.

Joined Mar 16, 2007
Orlandos win on Sunday should change that up for a bit..ehhh lemme stop
Lebron deserves espn jockin right now that shot was amazing.

big j 33

Supporter
Joined May 31, 2006

Nothing to take away from Lebron, even as a Magic fan, I can't even be mad at that... it was a clutch shot and Lebron is an amazing player.

Having said that... unless Brett Favre and Mike Vick both announce they'll be playing for the Giants next season or somehow Derek Jeter tests positive forsteroids, I won't be watching ESPN for a few days.

de phx jose

Banned
Joined Feb 1, 2009
Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

^Word. They're gonna use it more than they use the Kobe vs. Suns jumper.

It was an amazing shot though. A shot that saved their season.

EDIT: I won't be watching ESPN for a while either.
ha well i'm glad they'll take off the Kobe against Suns jumper commercial off.
and as amazing and unbelievable under all circumstances this shot was, i did not like the outcome and especially to view it over and over

Joined Dec 26, 2003
I mean, they play Sun. so if they lose, you won't hear about it anymore...but Lord help us if they win the championship.

november33rd

Banned
Joined Apr 29, 2009
Originally Posted by tSamShoX

KOBE would've passed that shot on some 'ol "I'm a decoy" %#%@
Son shut the #@@* up. Kobe doesn't pass in 1st damn place and when have you ever seen dude give up the ball in a critical situation? @#%+!@+.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now