Official Indiana Pacers @ LA Lakers 03/02/10 Vol. No Trap Game (again)

--I dont see Bean having 2 bad shooting games in a row. I expect dude to come out firing whether its by scoring or facillitating.
--Again, cant sleep on the Pacers.
--Need to put these guys away early like we're supposed to so the starters can get some rest. Gonna be on the road all throughout March.
--With that said...Lets GO LAKERS!!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Diesel J

Why is there a thread for this game?

why is the sky blue?

im looking for a blowout...were in need of that but then again knowing the Lakers its gonna be close one

How long have you been on niketalk? I dont think there has EVER not been a laker game thread.

anyways, this is like the only game i dont see the lakers even having an inkling of a chance of losing...

Troy Murphy better keep his damn tap-backs at home tonight. Ron needs to play the D he played on Melo in the second half of the Denver game, the whole time on Granger in this one, then it'll be a cruise. Defense to offense fellas.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

anyways, this is like the only game i dont see the lakers even having an inkling of a chance of losing... 

great...now i expect the Lakers to get their behinds kicked royally cause of this rare optimism by you
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

How long have you been on niketalk? I dont think there has EVER not been a laker game thread.
eyes.gif

dont roll your eyes at us...if you have a problem with it then make game threads for your team...you sir are getting as old as your team

eyes.gif

No more trap games. It's the last twenty-something games of the season, at this point we need to be fine-tuning and raising our play for the postseason.

I expect this team to play sloppy and lazy because of who they're playing.. hope im wrong..

Our offense needs to start clicking.

Lakers by 12.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest
 the problem is not with you OK?...
wink.gif

Your a clown....
indifferent.gif

Lets hope for another trip game...
nerd.gif

we all know noble is a clown but let us Laker fans deal with him...but like i said dont come in here rolling your eyes buddy
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

your act is as old as your team
wink.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How is it only one person is talking about the game in this thread?....

smh.gif
at even makeing a GAME thread for this game....

Back
Top Bottom