[::Official ~Indiana Pacers @ Los Angeles Lakers~ SUNDAY (1/6) 6:30pm PT::]

Originally Posted by EB4President

Kobe is scorer, he will shoot himself outside of a slump. Bynum is a beast, but dont be confused, Kobe has to shoot, or all the focus would be only on bynum, they have to respect the option of kobe shooting which opens up the inside. This is still Kobe's team, and he will get his shots. The lakers as a whole arent playing too well right now. Bynum is beasting, good job young fella

and I never wanted JO on the lakers, and still dont.
pimp.gif
let him shoot

Vlade staring intently at the camera during the interview
laugh.gif

Man 8 seasons with the Lakers, but seeing him makes me miss the Webber/Christie/Peja/Bibby/Divac combo.

Kobe is funny. Man has a horrible first half then comes out smoking 3rd quarter. 22 points like that.

Kobe is scorer, he will shoot himself outside of a slump. Bynum is a beast, but dont be confused, Kobe has to shoot, or all the focus would be only on bynum, they have to respect the option of kobe shooting which opens up the inside. This is still Kobe's team, and he will get his shots. The lakers as a whole arent playing too well right now. Bynum is beasting, good job young fella

and I never wanted JO on the lakers, and still dont.
pimp.gif
let him shoot

Why did you qoute yourself?

you were saying coach buk?
laugh.gif

and 3pledouble deserves an appreciation post. right after he makes his prediction, we blow them out and kobe gets hot
tongue.gif

This second unit is killing us tonight. They keep letting the pacers back in it.

Phil can be a real moron at times. Why not take out the second unit when the lead got down to 10, why wait for 7.

Finally Phil got off his+*!% and called a timeout. The second unit was absolutely horrible and he kept them in there for half the quarter.

Phil loves to leave them in way too long. I know we need the second unit to get some PT but not when it could cost us a game. As soon as the lead was down to10 he should have pulled them. But the starters will be back after this time out.

This thread has the lowest number of replies in any of the Lakers game threads this year

LOL, before Fisher took that 3, did anyone see those laker fans behind the pacers bench get up and put their hands up??

I did the same thing here at home.
laugh.gif

phl leaves um in there so they can learn to get themselves out of trouble...... but yea his sub times are most of the times ******ed
laugh.gif

We should keep on stacking on these wins because our schedule starting January 17 is gonna be brutal.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

phl leaves um in there so they can learn to get themselves out of trouble...... but yea his sub times are most of the times ******ed
laugh.gif
Yep, it's great because in the play-offs, the Bench knows what to do
pimp.gif

Let's get Crit some pt Phil

Phil would rather risk us losing the game, and have the bench learn, than pulling them and us winning with them not getting any experience at all.

Preparing them for situations down the road is more important, although at the same time it'll cost us games and be very frustrating to watch.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

This thread has the lowest number of replies in any of the Lakers game threads this year
probably because most of the time half of these threads are filled with laker/kobe haters but now that they see this laker team aint garbage, they aintposting....... well........that and american gladiators is on
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom