***Official Indianapolis Colts vs. New England Pats***

So who Will Win???

We have Manning vs. Brady, Dungy vs. Belichick. We have 2 undefeated teams meeting deep into the season. Who Will Win. The Colts are on a 3 game win streak against the Pats. This is the 1st Regular season matchup in Indy since 2003s goal line stand. Somethings gotta give.

The 3rd best Offense(Colts) vs. the 4th best Defense(Pats). The 3rd best Defense(Colts) vs. the #1 Offense(Pats). This will determine where the AFC Championship game will be played either Foxboro or Indy.

We all know last years AFC Championship game was the real Super Bowl. Whoever won that game was going to win the Super Bowl. The Pats have waited until now to get that loss off of their backs. After having the lead 21-3. And having their fate sealed after a comeback by Manning and the Colts and an Interception by Marlin Jackson.

Both being undefeated lets look at who they've beaten. As far as Im concerned the Pats have one quality win against the Cowboys. They are in the worst division in the NFL playing teams like Buffalo, Miami and New York. While the Colts have played quality Opponents. Wins against the Saints, Jags, Titans, Bucs, Broncos, and Panthers. While playing in the TOUGHEST division in the NFL.

This could very well be the game of the Cent. No it may not be a Super Bowl or a Playoff game. But Never have two teams met this deep in the season and both undefeated. The Rivalry adds to it. This is by far the Best Rivalry in the NFL since the 49ers and Cowboys of the mid 90s. This quite possibly could be the best in sports right now. Two Great QBs playing at the Peak of their games. Two Great teams playing in a different league than the Rest of the NFL. Its got the Big Names... Manning, Brady, Harrison, Moss, Sanders, Harrison, Freeney, Wayne, Clark, Welker, Vrabel. Its got it all.

I am going to go with my COLTS. The Pats haven't played anybody and the Colts D is Fast and HITS HARD. Manning is going to be on top of his game and we know what Harrison did last year in Foxboro. GO COLTS!!!!!! We will remain undefeated.

So Who Ya Got????

110705.jpg

2006_1105_ne_183_macht.jpg

2007_0121_ne_0234_macht.jpg

2007_0121_ne_0635_macht.jpg

capt.a8ee21224a8c4dc4931fa12d2465fa9e.patriots_bengals_football_pbs112.jpg

tom_brady.jpg

tom_peyton.jpg

TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= HBK1nONLY03:.​

No prediction. You all know who I'm going for. Either way the outcome goes, it will not be a blowout.

Will be a great game...but not THE game to get hype about.

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The 2007 Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers
It is what it is.​

If the Patroits lose this game, bandwagon fans everywhere will commit suicide.

If the Patriots win this game, people from Washington, Montana, Wyoming and Guam will claim the Patroits, saying that they've been fans since "the losing years." The bandwagon will fill up, overflow, break, and explode into flames. Sportscenter will be renamed Bradycenter. Tony K will perform oral favors for the whole offense on national television. Tom Brady will be given a Nobel Peace Prize, which he will throw to Randy Moss for a TD.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
Only slightly worse than the Seahawks.​

TeamDucks
Jonathan Stewart for Heisman.​

pats got this game. as much as people want to believe, the colts aren't seeing the pats. the pats are on another level. there really isn't one position that the colts have an advantage at. it'll be closer than the other hype fest game vs the cowboys though. o ya, brady > peyton and moss > marvin.

:lol:
laugh.gif
at the si side story on marcus :pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
Tom Brady will be given a Nobel Peace Prize, which he will throw to Randy Moss for a TD.
:rofl:
roll.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The 2007 Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers
It is what it is.​

I can see it now
reporter" so Tony what happened out there and what did you think of the pats"?
Dungie " They are who we thought they are, we let them off the hook".

Anyways I think Pats win by 10 and Moss has 2 td's and 80 yards. If somehow by gods power we lose....I will still be a faithful Pats fan.

Moss=HOT FIRE!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
Tom Brady will be given a Nobel Peace Prize, which he will throw to Randy Moss for a TD.
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......
"WE ARE THE BEST"

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Quote:
roll.gif
roll.gif
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

I'm honestly gonna be HIGHLY DISGUSTED :x
sick.gif
if its a blowout.. I know belichick is salivating at the thought :lol:
laugh.gif

HeNz $
My$pace

Colts baby. I think this game will come down to a field goal though, which would suck.

Back
Top Bottom