***Official Indianapolis Colts vs. New England Pats***

Damn Colts, you've had 3 opportunities to go for the kill and have squandered them, let's get a score here.
Team Indy Colts
TEAM FLORIDA GATORS
Team Xbox 360
Gamertag: Gator Boy 24​

pats hanging in there. these colts are tough. the pats are killing themselves with bad tackling and penalties. lets get straight PATSSSSSSSSSSSS

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
bringing the Joe Montana years BACK​

the colts need 2 stop hurtin themselves... they jus hav "IT" n tha pats cant do nethin bout "IT"
THE JOKER GANG
"They could put me in a helicopter and fly me up into the air and line the bodies head to tone on the ground in delightful geometric patterns like an endless June Taylor dancer routineand it would never be enough. No I dont keep count. But you do. And I love you for it.""​

^ colts haven't been finishing. it's good b/c they know they can stay w/ the pats even when they're not playing well nor having harrison.

but their D is saving the day

Quote:
pats hanging in there. these colts are tough. the pats are killing themselves with bad tackling and penalties. lets get straight PATSSSSSSSSSSSS

we don't have an answer for addai... and their offensive line is too slow. back to the drawing board. we'll be lucky enough to escape with a win.
...it is what it is.

This conservative play calling has to stop. :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
we don't have an answer for addai... and their offensive line is too slow. back to the drawing board. we'll be lucky enough to escape with a win.

I wouldn't say all that now.

...and Wayne drops the ball. :smh:
smh.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The 2007 Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers
It is what it is.​

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
bringing the Joe Montana years BACK​

Got dammit Reggie Wayne how did you drop that.
Team Indy Colts
TEAM FLORIDA GATORS
Team Xbox 360

omg! that was so in there.

just keep the running game going man. colts don't need to pass that much today
TEAMGIANTS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Damn, we needed that catch. Colts just letting opportunities go by.
TeamFreshPrince
That's right. You'd best to press on before you get straight molly-wopped up in here.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
Team Macintosh​

Someone has to take the momentum. Every opportunity given to each team, has resulted in a punt. :smh:
smh.gif
23 years in the making

OMG 4th quarter, I think I'm gonna have a heart attack.
Team Indy Colts
TEAM FLORIDA GATORS
Team Xbox 360

reggie gotta make that grab, its a 10 point game if he hauls that in
TEAM XBOX360​
.::ShotsRangOut::.​

Quote:
I wouldn't say all that now.

i would. everything the pats do can beat everyone else except the colts. we need to go back to the drawing board.... our offensive line is too slow for the colts D. our defense is too slow for someone that can run. bottom line, we're too slow doing what we do....
...it is what it is.

all tha colts need is 1 TD n this game is jus bout over... pats havent been able to score all day... come on colts D
THE JOKER GANG
"They could put me in a helicopter and fly me up into the air and line the bodies head to tone on the ground in delightful geometric patterns like an endless June Taylor dancer routineand it would never be enough. No I dont keep count. But you do. And I love you for it.""​

Back
Top Bottom