Official Inglorious Basterds Post. Update New Trailer pg 5

Like the title says this is his new movie.� Its supposed to release August 21st and its starring Brad Pitt, BJ Novak, Eli Roth, Sam Jackson, and even has MikeMyers in it
laugh.gif

Basically the plot of the movie
In Nazi-occupied France during World War II, a group of Jewish-American soldiers known as "The Basterds" are chosen specifically to spread fear throughout the Third Reich by scalping and brutally killing Nazis. The Basterds soon cross paths with a French-Jewish teenage girl who runs a movie theater in Paris which is targeted by the soldiers.
Looks pretty good IMO and its by Tarantino so I bet he will make it interesting at least.� Ive always been a pretty big fan of the stuff he putsout.� So anyways what do you guys think?

looks really good .. has that crazy Tarantino touch. gonna go check it out

At first i thought it was a joke honestly from brad pitts accent but when he started talking about the nazis i started to look forward to seeing the movie

That trailer has me second guessing Brad Pitt for the first time ever. I'm not really sure if he can pull this movie off. I'm leaning towards a flophere.

Originally Posted by mco85

seems like it could be good or just really corny

with any other director I would agree but since its written and directed by Tarantino I think you can garuntee its gonna be
pimp.gif

Smh at dudes saying this might flop, this is the same guy who made kill bill and pulp fiction, failure will not happen can't wait to see this

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

brad pitt
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Ayo?
sick.gif

Looking forward to ANYTHING Q puts out
pimp.gif

NT never ceases to amaze me when it comes to homophobia.
smh.gif

Anyways, Pitt and Quentin? I'm having trouble believing this movie will be bad. Its a win win situation. Count me in.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

brad pitt
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Ayo?
sick.gif

Looking forward to ANYTHING Q puts out
pimp.gif

NT never ceases to amaze me when it comes to homophobia.
smh.gif

Anyways, Pitt and Quentin? I'm having trouble believing this movie will be bad. Its a win win situation. Count me in.
smokin.gif
Da #@$% u talking about homie?

Get outta here with that mess, it was a joke
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom