Official Initial D Thread (New Trailer for Legend 1 Movie)

I didn't know Initial D was still going. I stopped after he faced God Hands and God Feet (?). What stage (season) was that?

If I'd started to learn Japanese when I first heard about ID through playing the arcade game I'd be fluent AF. Does anyone else remember those and how they'd all end up with clicking steering wheels and green screens after a while?

This series is why I got a Japanese car. Ironically, the car I have was never featured on the show (3000GT) :smh:

awesome! gonna watch the first ep tonight! hyped as a mutha*****!

kmJbso.gif

Last edited:
This series is why I got a Japanese car. Ironically, the car I have was never featured on the show (3000GT) :smh:

shud have gotten the rx7 :smokin

good 1st ep, :lol: @ the fat imposters. hope takumi gets to smash dat bish who slapped him. 8)

I still want an RX-7. They are great and the one on the show is a straight beast. I got my car with low miles and for cheap so I like it. Plus, it looks good.

I will have to watch the episode at home. Work blocks it :smh:

Re-watching everything now. I've seen the first 4 stages multiple times, and every time I re-watch it, it's like its brand new! I love this show.

So when does the next episode come out. My friend was telling me two a month? But why would they do that. 

Back
Top Bottom