Official Injustice 2 Thread (PS4 and XBOX)

I see a lot of talk about the game in the various threads here on NT so figured it needed it's own. Who is everyone running with right now?

Yea I think I'm gonna pick this up on the Xbox tomorrow. Even though I'll probably get destroyed it looks fun

I play this for the campaign. Not good enough these days to play online.

With these games you never wanna play online.

Ive seen videos with MK where people do like 100 hit combo combo, gives the opponent no chance.

Some players out there know exactly what to do.

I know this isnt the correct game, but i'm using this as an example, and im sure Injustice will have videos like these when tourneys get released.

But peep the type of combo online people be doing, your health bar is gone before you know it.

Running on PS4 Sage_God_

I still haven't found a character that feels like home yet. I was learning Poison Ivy last night, now I'm working with Supergirl. I keep jumping from character to character without fully learning one.

Gonna stick with Kara for awhile

With these games you never wanna play online.

Ive seen videos with MK where people do like 100 hit combo combo, gives the opponent no chance.

Some players out there know exactly what to do.

I know this isnt the correct game, but i'm using this as an example, and im sure Injustice will have videos like these when tourneys get released.

But peep the type of combo online people be doing, your health bar is gone before you know it.

Yep I know all about it. :lol:

PSN ID in sig if anyone wants to play. Playing aquaman for now, gonna learn deadshot over the weekend.

Haha yea i stay with the 5 - 10 hit combos. I got no time to be learning all those crazy combos. I'm a little more than halfway thru the story.

Thinking about grabbing this game, but the only thing that's stopping me is the fact that I'm not good at them. I'm an online person and have no patience to "hit the lab". 

Love watching people like Sonic Fox play in tournaments though. 

On another note, watched a YouTuber play the campaign and thought it had a decent story. 

Fighting Braniac on Hard in the Multiverse.....bruh

I don't know if it's his gear or what ...but DAMN. :x

Haven't played online but finished the story and been playing Multiverse. Also leveled up my Supergirl to 15 so far with the quick level up work around. Going for level 20 tonight when I get off.

I got the ultimate edition.. How do I unlock/ use?

Reverse Flash
Power Girl
Green Lantern (John Stewart)

RED HOOD REVEAL TRAILER

This game is way too lit for this thread to be so dead. Anyone watch the Combo Breaker Tournament ?

I can see Sonic Fox destroying the competition with Red Hood.

Just watched him win a Injustice 2 tournament yesterday on Twitch with Deadshot. 

Back
Top Bottom