OFFICIAL IOWA POST

Anyone still check this thread?  From the IC/QC area, collected early on as a kid, recently got back into it a few years ago. Finally decided to get back on here but had to start a new account. Looks like the majority of posts are from a few years ago. Anyway, if anyone still checks this out let me know. #sneakersiniowa Love to chop it up with some other iowa people!

Nice, well good to know, I'll have to pop in to see what everybody is feeling. What area are you guys in / from?

Getting ready for this final 4

Anyone run into some NMD's in the Des Moines area? I feel like a bunch of the people here are only bball shoe heads. Haven't seen much else in terms of heat.

Not sure about DSM but The Full Kit here in Iowa City and Davenport are starting to get them in, plus a ton of other runners. Follow their IG @thefullkit and you can hit me up if you ever see anything. I can always try to snag something.

Not sure about DSM but The Full Kit here in Iowa City and Davenport are starting to get them in, plus a ton of other runners. Follow their IG @thefullkit and you can hit me up if you ever see anything. I can always try to snag something.
Good look fam, will let you know if something catches my eye.

So...what's the climate in IA these days? lol
I mean, there’s a boutique in Iowa City now. But I personally don’t like the guys that opened it so... I went to Iowa Sole in Des Moines this year as a vendor. Heard that that last few years were better.

Anyone still check this thread? From the IC/QC area, collected early on as a kid, recently got back into it a few years ago. Finally decided to get back on here but had to start a new account. Looks like the majority of posts are from a few years ago. Anyway, if anyone still checks this out let me know. #sneakersiniowa Love to chop it up with some other iowa people!
6 years later yes from Bettendorf quad cities

Back
Top Bottom