Official iPhone/iPod, Droid, Evo, etc Screenshot Thread Vol. Let's see your setup!

Grimm-Did you use Astro to install it?

The Official NT App is still in development btw by Alchemist (Gordon's using a bookmark as the 'app')

5464894975_6e623f8cd4_z.jpg

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

The Official NT App is still in development btw by Alchemist (Gordon's using a bookmark as the 'app')

nevermind...i was trying to download OTA. It worked better when i dragged it. I installed using Astro. I'm all good now, thanks.

nevermind...i was trying to download OTA. It worked better when i dragged it. I installed using Astro. I'm all good now, thanks.

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

So if I jb my iPhone AT&T can't figure out that it's jb'd right? (not really tech advanced)

The only reason anyone would care if it is Jailbroken is if you bring it in to get repaired. All you have to do is just restore the phone on iTunes to unjailbreak it.

Cool, I won't lose any of my pics though right?

Nope just make sure you back up your iPhone through iTunes before you start messing with it.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

So if I jb my iPhone AT&T can't figure out that it's jb'd right? (not really tech advanced)

The only reason anyone would care if it is Jailbroken is if you bring it in to get repaired. All you have to do is just restore the phone on iTunes to unjailbreak it.

Cool, I won't lose any of my pics though right?

Nope just make sure you back up your iPhone through iTunes before you start messing with it.

Thanks NC

YW-Grimm
actually i installed all of them..but only the BobClockD3 (the green one) shows up. How do i change the color and the time to the 12 hr clock not 24?

Thanks NC

YW-Grimm
actually i installed all of them..but only the BobClockD3 (the green one) shows up. How do i change the color and the time to the 12 hr clock not 24?

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Thanks NC

YW-Grimm
you have to uninstall one to use the other.
but umm......NDB has the blak one though
nerd.gif
come up off that homie.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Thanks NC

YW-Grimm
you have to uninstall one to use the other.
but umm......NDB has the blak one though
nerd.gif
come up off that homie.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tetsujin23 - 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. You ever post your screen shots on deviantART? Also, please post the OG of that wall. Thanks in advance. 
[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]NICKLE DIME BAY - 
pimp.gif
. Clean and simple. 
[/font]

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. You ever post your screen shots on deviantART? Also, please post the OG of that wall. Thanks in advance. 
[/font]
[/font]
pimp.gif
. Clean and simple. 
[/font]

#BASED.

There is truly beauty in simplicity. Every time you post a new set up I'm reminded of that.

#BASED.

There is truly beauty in simplicity. Every time you post a new set up I'm reminded of that.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

#BASED.

I never use this NT term, but QFT. I would love to have something nice, simple, and elegant as Tetsujin's themes. Boost's too.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

#BASED.

I never use this NT term, but QFT. I would love to have something nice, simple, and elegant as Tetsujin's themes. Boost's too.

i was using the andriod gingerbread hd theme on my iphone 4 but it seems to over heat my phone

i was using the andriod gingerbread hd theme on my iphone 4 but it seems to over heat my phone

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[/font]
[/font]
pimp.gif
. Clean and simple. 
[/font]
thanks popcornplaya- gotta keep it #BASED bwoi.

but yea im on Deviantart

Spoiler [+]
5465735399_6876ef73e3_z.jpg

enjoy the wall.

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[/font]
[/font]
pimp.gif
. Clean and simple. 
[/font]
thanks popcornplaya- gotta keep it #BASED bwoi.

but yea im on Deviantart

Spoiler [+]
5465735399_6876ef73e3_z.jpg

enjoy the wall.

Back
Top Bottom