][ --- Official ISS Toronto "Withdrawal"/ Anything Toronto Discussion Thread --- ][

so how is everyone enjoying our lovely SPRING weather...

basically the toronto ISS thread got locked (again) because of some foolishness.

Mother nature's going through her cycle.

April snow brings May showers or is it flowers I don't know anymore.

dOubleO here

...and for the ISS Toronto thread being locked, that was uncalled for by the "Mod" because why will you lock a thread when 1 stupid post was made inmore than 250 pages...I am not a fan of thread locking...I am more for punishing the culprit...just "ban" the member and not punish everybody else

Why? If one stupid driver breaks the law does the government outlaw driving? NOPE...they punish the individual who broke the law...

Originally Posted by GOVOLTRONIC

Mother nature's going through her cycle.

April snow brings May showers or is it flowers I don't know anymore.
April showers bring May flowers.. but its not the case this year
mad.gif

Originally Posted by xxx dOubleO xxx

dOubleO here

...and for the ISS Toronto thread being locked, that was uncalled for by the "Mod" because why will you lock a thread when 1 stupid post was made in more than 250 pages...I am not a fan of thread locking...I am more for punishing the culprit...just "ban" the member and not punish everybody else

Why? If one stupid driver breaks the law does the government outlaw driving? NOPE...they punish the individual who broke the law...
lol good analogy

omg a goosebear sighting
nerd.gif

ya NT more useful for info and i been postin here for awhile but its not the same as iss in the sense that u cant discuss random topics in one thread and keepa thread alive, nt thread have a lifespan of like a week if that

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Welcome to NT y'all, just don't let cats in the general forum know your from ISS lol.
Thanks for the welcome...I guess...but I think you are one of the newer members in NT-Canada
wink.gif

Originally Posted by xxx dOubleO xxx

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Welcome to NT y'all, just don't let cats in the general forum know your from ISS lol.
Thanks for the welcome...I guess...but I think you are one of the newer members in NT-Canada
wink.gif
grin.gif

weather's gettin better today thank god.

No Prestos @ Nike Bloor...gonna have to make a trip to Nike Queen to check 'em out...

Anyone know where those nylon (white) dunks are gonna show up?

Ah that's right, should have posted that up....

Good to meet you too.

You saved the day with them jumper cables, LOL.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

finally can bust out the shorts again, hopefully the weather is finally here to stay

whoa..... how come it looks alot nicer than the one in toronto n van city lol two floors!? guess property price is alot cheaper in a cow town haha

Back
Top Bottom