][ --- Official ISS Toronto "Withdrawal"/ Anything Toronto Discussion Thread --- ][

^actually it's expensive.. That top floor is a different store called Group Seven. Great folks own that place
pimp.gif

For those interested, people on RFD are saying that there are STF 501s @ the Levi's warehouse sale...

$25 i think.

Originally Posted by baller mayo

^actually it's expensive.. That top floor is a different store called Group Seven. Great folks own that place
pimp.gif

haha gotcha.... never been to calgary.... probably gotta hit it up but wuts worth vising there? lol i mean..... other than gdft n LS which is coming up... idon't see any other reasons to visit there lol
*cough* cow town

Smart move by LS...

I wonder how many peeps know that Mellow started a mini ISS forum?
I don't see much of the usual posters from _S_

I never got why people flocked to ISS as oppose to NT in the 1st place.

fyi Eaton Centre Nike has the Prestos also...

imo good to see NT has a thread like this in the Canada forum.. main reason i browse through _SS was to just check up on some of the random comments and dealsthey would post...

Checkin' in...someone should tell the ISS mods to let me by the Toronto thread mod...SMFH

soulize / bobby analog

JB Forum about to be back. After reading everything from the City X's Release Thread, sounds like its about to be back, but only one can hope.

Columbia's and Concords confirmed 100%.
nerd.gif

All GreatestGoliath info.

Any older vets out there hiring or know anything? I'm in my third year of undergrad and I bring some office experience. PM me and we'll talkcredentials, lol.

Let's all just start a Team NT Canada College Pro-Painter team, haha.

....shoot.
eyes.gif

anyone know the cheapest place to get some decent quality one-off tees screen printed (two-colour hopefully)? I'm not lookin to get a run done more than5-6(2-4 more likely) tees and don't wanna pay all that set up fee and stuff, if anyone knows a place , it'd be great if they let me know

Damn.. This thread moves much slower than the ISS one. Alwell, leaving town today, hopefully be back for Yeezy. Enjoy the nice weather everyone.

well nts always been > in terms of maturity but its always lacked one thread that was like a consistent chat about anything related to toronto which is whyim assuming a lot of people posted on the toronto iss thread. the thread was better in the sense anything could be thrown in the mix and it wasnt limited toone topic

this thread is basically "nt toronto chat" or thats what it was suppose to be but i agree its a lot slower then the iss thread tho thats notnecessarily a bad thing

So.... How about those new Nike SB shoe boxes..... DISGUSTING... (the bad kind)

sig check!!! sorry had to throw that in or it wouldnt be an iss toronto thread..or how about..anyone know if livestock has shoes???or where can I buy some gooddog food...

Back
Top Bottom