][ --- Official ISS Toronto "Withdrawal"/ Anything Toronto Discussion Thread --- ][

250 pages of quality discussion/info flushed because some goon took cheap shots at hek
smh.gif

I know a few dudes were plannin on makin the migration over to NT an although NT is much more "no none sense" because of the style of the board,it's also harder to have a "everything" discussion style thread since everything is so spread out so might as well throw up one thread to discussanything local to TORONTO. Specific topics/detailed info should still go in their own threads but for more small talk/info feel free to post in here.

People from all over the country are still welcome to post of course.

For those with different SNs from ISS post em up as well.

If this is breakin any thread rules feel free to lock/delete mods.

That was quite an unfortunate turn of events.

Rules are rules but sometimes exceptions have to be made given the circumstances, i.e. warning, etc. Random instigator gets away while a long time veterangoes down. Justice was not served just like the real world sometimes.

nousernamesay, what's your ISS name? Don't recognize you w\o an avy

Anyways, hows that weather
ohwell.gif

So basically alot of ISS people that live in Toronto are going to start using NT now?

Damn, Yall get it in early.

Quick Question: Is it pretty much confirmed were not getting griffeys here?

Originally Posted by McRaptor

So basically alot of ISS people that live in Toronto are going to start using NT now?

I have been on this thing since 2007 *as most have been here for longer or the same time*
Its just to keep up to date with whats shaking in the Sneaker Community still... due to the "Goonery" of a individual on ISS that outlet is
frown.gif
We still gotta stay informed mang
wink.gif

Originally Posted by GOVOLTRONIC

^How's the baby doberman? I'm thinking of getting one in a few years.
He's good.
They grow so fast...he doubled in size in the month we had him and he just turned 3 months on the 2nd.

Definitely easier to reply on a single thread rather then the forum.

Originally Posted by instaPUMP

Originally Posted by GOVOLTRONIC

^How's the baby doberman? I'm thinking of getting one in a few years.
He's good.
They grow so fast...he doubled in size in the month we had him and he just turned 3 months on the 2nd.
I can only imagine how much they eat when fully grown and all the super large dung to be picked up. Great fertilizer in the backyard though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Unless they already have an account since there's a waiting period for approval on NT. Took a couple of times before I got approved a whileback
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom