][ --- Official ISS Toronto "Withdrawal"/ Anything Toronto Discussion Thread --- ][

Originally Posted by nkwu11

Originally Posted by frankiechan1

Originally Posted by nkwu11

Originally Posted by Rae

Anybody got any hook up or deal's on the new Macbook Unibodies?
MacBook or MacBook Pros?

Best you can get without a hook up is that educational discount with for Macbook, and the developers discount with the MacBook Pro...
its onli 100 bux off...... 5% off if ur getting the cheapest model of mbp.......

you take what you can get right...
laugh.gif
That's the best I've seen that's readily available/without a hookup. and if you're getting the cheapest MBP it works out to a savings of about $330 with the developers discount...~15%...

ebay
i got mine off ebay for 1000CND, just make sure u get apple care included

Originally Posted by Lorizzle

Originally Posted by JayLove06

I'm trying to get the legs to a pair of jeans tapered. Do yall know of a place in the downtown core that won't fukk up my ****?
Studio Kim, it's around Bathurst and King, a little bit west of Bathurst. Depending on what you want, it costs around $20-$30.
The lady knows what she's doing just make sure you know what you want. I got my jeans tapered, 1", didn't think it would be that much, but damn it was, and now I'm too lazy and broke to rechange them
ohwell.gif
Thanks my dude. Did a little research and seems like the reviews are quite positive. I need my joints tapered a good 1-1 1/2 inches. How longdid it take?

Originally Posted by Lorizzle

I'm trying to get the legs to a pair of jeans tapered. Do yall know of a place in the downtown core that won't fukk up my ****?
Studio Kim, it's around Bathurst and King, a little bit west of Bathurst. Depending on what you want, it costs around $20-$30.
The lady knows what she's doing just make sure you know what you want. I got my jeans tapered, 1", didn't think it would be that much, but damn it was, and now I'm too lazy and broke to rechange them
ohwell.gif
Thanks my dude. Did a little research and seems like the reviews are quite positive. I need my joints tapered a good 1-1 1/2 inches. How long did it take?
I dropped them off on a thursday, got them back the following tuesday. I'm pretty sure you could negotiate a sooner time if you needed it.

Studio Kim is solid as is Sydney's on Queen Street (near Stolen Riches). www.sydneystoronto.com

I was at UFC....dissappointing card. Much better last time with GSP. Jason MacDonald got messed up bad by Quarry.

I have already stood up for NT, can someone just tell me where to find b-grades ... if you don't know then don't pretend you know ....
Can ANYONE answer my question ?

^^ If your thinking B-Grades are readily for available in Canada your wrong. The best bet would be a Nike outlet (thats where they are sold in the US) whichwas allready mentioned.

I have personally Never have seen B-grades in Canada

The only B grade I don't think anyone can argue that they would wear are those Sugar Ray Air Jordan Retro VIIIs.
Those are hot!!!!!!!!

Aint nothing wrong with b-grades.
I purchased/wore and have some b-grades in my collection...from j's, af1's, bball and am's...what? what?

b-grades arent fakes

b-grades are only shoes that have major/minor flaws that dont hold up to nike's standards.
If you think about it.....how many messed up shoes have you seen at a major retail shops that are being sold?
From excess glue, bleeding materials to deformed materials?
Im my years of retail I have SEEN plenty that are just being passed as a-grades but should have been easily marked asb-grades.

example...

5zekaq.jpg

You guys are telling me if vaughn mills were selling B-grade carmines for $100, you guys wouldnt jump on it? Get the fu.. outta here.... haha

Sold these to a local on here....no complaints from him....

312im53.jpg

10oimag.jpg

14jn79t.jpg

2hs6y3d.jpg

25u1vm9.jpg

b-grades arent fakes

b-grades are only shoes that have major/minor flaws that dont hold up to nike's standards.
If you think about it.....how many messed up shoes have you seen at a major retail shops that are being sold?
From excess glue, bleeding materials to deformed materials?
Im my years of retail I have SEEN plenty that are just being passed as a-grades but should have been easily marked as b-grad
Truth.
I have already stood up for NT, can someone just tell me where to find b-grades ... if you don't know then don't pretend you know ....
Can ANYONE answer my question ?
Outlets only(US at that)- they are not readily available in Canada (as previously mentioned ) Why don't you just wear your shoes you have nowor look for some cheaper

Speaking of outlets - anyone been to any lately?

so ... they aren't available in Canada? I have a boy in Milwaukee who got a pair of carmime VI (CDP) obviously for 128US and then over on ISS I know thisguy who got 3 sets of CDP VII (size 12) for 129 a piece. ... if they sell them in canada ... H E L P ?

I am considering making my way to Niagara Falls but that is obviously on the CAN side ... Is it worth the treck ?
does anyone have a spot that they have bought a pair of B-GRADES from ... ?

Originally Posted by illistic

Originally Posted by slipperyspider

Originally Posted by mellowg

curious as to why you would want b-grades...?

i want to buy a pair of b-grades to beat around in ...
You can't just wear the shoes you own?
Look who's talking about wearing your own shoes...SMH..
laugh.gif
I seen your collection, i've never seen u wear any of em.. Mr. Vansdood..SMDH
roll.gif
..Illistic, whats going on with the chicago XX3s mang..collecting dust or wat? U know where im at, i want a good deal.. LOL!!!

B-grades are like day old cookies.. They are cheap and stale, but still good!!! I have never own or wore a pair.. seen a pair (instapump) u can't reallytell by looking at it from far.. They are usually tagged or have a marker on the tag!!!! Instapump had an AM90 the nike air on the tounge was upside down.LMAO.. I don't think they were B-grades tho.. Them kids just messed em up!!

JNICE, Ball tomorrow Son.. Ill check if them soccer doods are there.. BBM you if they are or aren't.. peace

RS you kill me man.... every time I say whats up it just happens to be sh!tty weather outside
laugh.gif

I'm back in Toronto starting tomorrow so I'll be sure to say whats up though... maybe I'll come by in my Chicagos hahaha

Originally Posted by illistic

RS you kill me man.... every time I say whats up it just happens to be sh!tty weather outside
laugh.gif

I'm back in Toronto starting tomorrow so I'll be sure to say whats up though... maybe I'll come by in my Chicagos hahaha
See.. now that's damn lie there. You're prolly gonna come in with plastic bags all over the shoes and walking with crutches so u don'tcrease the patent leather toe box..
roll.gif
. Then i'll see them on HB asVVVVVNDS.. hahahahahhaha..
nerd.gif
I'm playing.. Weather should be nice thisweekend.. I'll be around.. Just holla..

If the weather is good this weekend then downtown is gonna look like a bootleg mini summit.
Dudes is coming out of hibernation... LOL

You already know sir....

Hopefully my shoes won't fall apart immediately after I leave my house, lol.

Back
Top Bottom