"Official" J Holiday (Round 2) in Stores March,10

Album is aiite.

From the feedback I've been getting...chicks are really diggin this joint and dudes are really feeling the Dream album.

But being that The Dream executive produced 2nd round too....he's winning either way.

i had to put the dream Album away for a sec to bump this
laugh.gif

++#@ knocks, kind of happy he get away from that "hood" R&B that he was doing on his 1st CD

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

the more i listen to this the more i like it...more than the Dream...
that Dream album is all hype. I REALLY hate that album and dont know how it is remotely hot

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

the more i listen to this the more i like it...more than the Dream...
that Dream album is all hype. I REALLY hate that album and dont know how it is remotely hot
Dream's albums lacks vocal talent and lyrics with actual substance.....J picks up that slack.

However, Dream's album has WAAAY more catchier songs. What u gonna do?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by eye see soles

"Forever Aint Enough" needs to be the next single.

Damn J.

yeah...i love Don't Go
Don't Go
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Son did his thing on that one
Make that sound, has that "Put it on her" type of vibe to it.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

It's Yours is
pimp.gif
i been killing this song on the ipod
laugh.gif
...........i made apost a while back when it first came out and it had no responses now cats feeling it
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

Originally Posted by eye see soles

"Forever Aint Enough" needs to be the next single.

Damn J.

yeah...i love Don't Go
Don't Go
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Son did his thing on that one
Make that sound, has that "Put it on her" type of vibe to it.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"and i can tell that deep in heart she would like to stay because she looves me" i always rewind that part...now i'm bout to play itagain...

but i'm very surprised by this whole album...i thought it would be ok but it gets better everytime i hear it...

Lights Go Out = Love making music
Don't Go & Forever aint Enoug = To me The best songs on the album
But theirs a bunch of heat solid album

People gon come around once them beats and Dream's writing wears off
laugh.gif
. Only song, for me, that has serious replay ability is Right Side Of Ya Brain. That album is tired to me already. J Holiday - Run Into My Arms, Forever Aint Enough, Don'tGo, Fly, Lights Out, Fall, It's Yours. And Fly...I've been listening to that song since the Fall or Winter, and it's still crazy to me. Dream...after the Love vs Money tracks(those are getting kinda tired), RSoYB, Put It Down, and maybe some Fancy here and there, it's like "alright, next album".

Make that sound... is perfect for the bedroom. Fall - Next single It's yours - ok song Forever ain't enough - nice ballad/anthem Wrong Lover - probablygonna be the next single because it features Ross. Just seems like they would want to do a video for it together.

It was just alright when I first got it, but now I find that I don't even have time to listen to other music anymore
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom