**Official Jadakiss Top 5 Dead Or Alive Thread Nov 20th 2015 *You Can See ft. Future Out Now**

Album's cool to me.

"You don't Eat" bumps. 
pimp.gif

album is decent, but replay value is very bad. there's some great songs on here if you are a fan of hip hop that only revolves around lyrical content.

man yall are crazy this is one of the best cds this year...might be the best honestly and im not saying that because kiss is my favorite rapper

Album is decent...
Same issue with every Jada album, too many unnecessary songs and features.

Definitely not album of the year, **** ain't terrible either tho

I like it. All i wanted was jada spitting over hard beats.

I listen to dipset for beats and jada for lyrics

That simple

Take the songs off the album that i dont like (neyo,akon) and and add in the songs from the mixtape and its a very solid piece of work.

Last edited:
Cosignment may be one of the worst mixtapes I've ever heard from an artist I'm a fan of :x :lol:

That I Love You tape is significantly worse...

SIGNIFICANTLY

Ooooh I remember that tape. I never listened to it cause I hated the title and the cover :lol:

And I haven't listened to this yet, but there's no way in hell this is album of the year with everything else that has come out :lol:

Last edited:
Ohh god i forgot bout that I Love You mixtape :x

Man Kiss really has been more miss than hit in his solo career :smh:

I dont like every song off ANY album.

I view all albums,mixtapes,eps etc as just a collection of songs released at one time

All the songs i like get added to my overall collection of songs on my phone to get played at random.

I aint bought an actual disc since 2007. So it doesnt natter if all the songs "flow together" or not. Keep the good. Delete the bad and wait for the next release

Jada has released a bunch of songs and i like the vast majority

Im the only Game fan that i know. He just released a TON of music but i didnt like Doc 2 or 2.5.

I hate to cape for dude lol...but the cd is honestly pretty good..its better than last kiss which was also a great album

1st 48
Synergy
Y.O.
Ain't Nothin New
Rain
One More Mile To Go
:pimp: :pimp:

All those range from good to very good songs. The rest are pretty meh, and the beats on the latter half of the album song like leftover Lex Luger tracks . Those 6 songs I mentioned are still way more than I thought would even be good :lol: and those alone make it WAAAAY better than The Last Kiss.

Last edited:
Jada's pinnacle was 'Animal (50 Diss)'

AND I'm one of the few 50 fans here

Last edited by a moderator:
I previewed the track with Styles last night and iTunes and was like this just is we gon make it part II

I always hope for more with Jada but he's not even the best in the LOX..we all know who is

Back
Top Bottom