Official January '13 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS Vol Happy New Ye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know who all still has them and at what price. I am saying that if you guys do some leg work and work the phone lines there should be similar deals to be found though.

Just copped a size 10 kobe vi in black and grey for myself and a size 9 for my boy for 75 total.
They were listed for 99.97 at Castle Rock Outlets in Colorado. Phone number is 303 688 3013. I asked the manager if they would price match and he said I just need to give him the name of the outlet and their number that had them , Vacaville Outlet , 7074557014. They called and matched the 49.97. Then the cashier did me one better and said ill make your day by giving you an additional 30% off! Copped both pairs with tax for 75. Sorry I didn't take pics but they had a full stock on the main shelves. I would call and give It a shot. Ask for marteen. I think he's the manager. Good luck!

Last edited:
Just called GETTACLUE and they said $20 shipping for the NIKE AIR FLIGHT ONE "WOLF GREY / RED that just took the whole sweetness out the deal/steal...I buy enough ish online to know unless they plan overnighting em to me...$20 is a ridicoulous shipping charge...Let me know if anybody else called and got the same quote for shipping.
I called right when sneakersteals tweeted the info and they told me the same.  I said that they're website showed a $5 shipping charge, and he said yeah but these will be $20.  Plus tax as well.  I've been waiting on this specific CW to start getting below $70, but I think I will get them on clearance soon enough at my local foot locker.  Plus bday coupon.  I jumped when I saw $65 though.

Went to Colorado Mills last night. Only things worth mentioning...

Scattered sizes on the hash wall of the Free x Huarache for $20 and change after the 30% and ONE (only one in stock) bright orange KD hoody, sz. L for $59 w/ an additional 30% off.

@minhsanity thanks for the info. Was able to get 11.5 I prefer 12 but I can still rock them casually

Jeffersonville OH store has white/black Dunks (highs) for $21...also the black LeBron VIII PS for $84.

Just called the colorado store and they are no longer doing the price match on the black kobe's 6's :frown:

Last edited:
Just called the colorado store and they are no longer doing the price match on the black kobe's 6's :frown:

I also did product locate on the black kobes, got 4 stores, called all 4 and none will price match. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Went to The Citadel... Not much there.  The 30% off wall had scattered black Kobe 6's and the purple and white Kobe 7's, but they were $100 and $120, Red Diamond Turf 2's, and some way over prices AM 2012's.

Heading to the Philly premium outlets tomorrow, hopeful for something good, it's been a bust the last few months....

heading out to the wrentham outlets in MA tomoro, I'll let y'all know if there's anything worth picking up

Went to the Potomac Mills outlet. Nothing good at all in a size 13 and the Kobe's were $99. 30% off the wall and clearance. My gf made out in her size 8. Seems like she's always getting fresh running shoes for $18-25.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom