OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

4c33fe7dc136ac33278d0d65e19184fc.jpg

Keep is now on Jack Threads. Click the link below to start shopping!

http://www.jackthreads.com/invite/swagsyndicate

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Black foamdomes are so necessarily. Especially if they are under a buck.

no way i'm missing on the foamdomes if they are. definite cop
pimp.gif
hopefully i can get my hands on them

Black Penny II B grades were marked down to $85 at AZ Mills. Looked like they had most sizes.

34q1nwg.jpg

Originally Posted by thekckid

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Black foamdomes are so necessarily. Especially if they are under a buck.

no way i'm missing on the foamdomes if they are. definite cop
pimp.gif
hopefully i can get my hands on them
Must cop a pair too. Does anyone know what they will run in price?

sawgrass has the black/blue pennys but i think they were 79, not 100% sure.

i was there 2 days ago and they were just unboxing so they should have most sizes.

they also had these for 99? not 100% sure
nike-air-pippen-1-retro-brown-white-orange.jpg

besides that there was nothing worth mentioning.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Those penny 2 need to drop to $59. The listed price is still way too high.
You're right. They've had them for quite sometime at $109. Just dropped the price to $85 today. Who knows how long it'll take to dropagain...

Sneakerhead has the Reebok Omni lites home and away for $84 with free shipping in a few sizes left. I just got mine in and they are smokin!

sawgrass has the black/blue pennys but i think they were 79, not 100% sure.

i was there 2 days ago and they were just unboxing so they should have most sizes.

I just called to that store and they told me the price is $109.99, at that price no thanks....
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Tjay

Penny 2 all black is $49.97 in shiekh shoes Glendale galleria. just got a pair of size 10. There are a few sizes left.
What?! I was there last Wednesday and the price was well above that. Anyway, Sheikh @ Santa Anita Mall (Arcadia, CA) had the Metallic Green AJ1sfor $59.99 but the biggest size was a 10.5 I asked if they price match but they do not Blazer Huarache 2k9 Cool Grey cw $49.97 and 1/2 Cents Black/Green were$119.99.

I copped these yesterday for my daughter for $25 and retail is $95 at Oceanside NY outlet.
pimp.gif

4hy6mc.jpg

bivsxf.jpg

man i sure could use a pair of XX3s for that pirce at FTL. but my spots are all out.

by the way woodburn outlet has tier Zero Air max currents for 39.97 they black with blue. they also have b grade orlando 7s for 89.99

Back
Top Bottom