OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

missed the 3rd attempt by fedex on my AM1s
smh.gif
yo u might need to call fedex and pick them up... i think they attempt 3 times before they keep it at the warehouse for 1 week then send back tothe sender.

Originally Posted by bigj505

smh.gif
yo u might need to call fedex and pick them up... i think they attempt 3 times before they keep it at the warehouse for 1 week then send back to the sender.
Yeah they only do 3 attempts so you better go pick them up at the fedex hub or they will ship it back to the nike outlet.

For anybody interested they have the silver/sapphire blue trim Velcro 1's at Camarillo for $39.97 most sizes... the 1 is my favorite sig I had to lety'all know
wink.gif

Agent0024 wrote:

^ The Pumps right ? ^

smokin.gif

EDIT: 3, those are the Pumps correct ?
Yes the Dee Brown Pumps.
pimp.gif

sneakerhead_2086_560667913
sneakerhead_2086_560673447

I'm wearing my black pair up here in Pigeon forge right now. Pump, pump, pump,....release!
laugh.gif

Speaking of PF the belz outlet still has plenty of the black blue penny ii's for $59 in you are a 7.5-8.5. Also had a few pair of the all whites II'sin size 9 that I saw for $44 and they had a stack of some dunk with ATL on the tongue.
eyes.gif

where were those red/white qsk air max 1s that popped up at some outlet?? ive gone through a good amount of pages and cant find it
nerd.gif
thanks

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

Kobe III SL ($89.99!?!!)
The MPLS versions were only $30 a piece at another outlet a few months ago. I hope the price goes down to $30 for the SL's and I will gladly buy them to ball in.

By the way, any AM1 red/white's left at any outlets?
nerd.gif
wrentham village. but they're $70, well the last time i checked they were.

Originally Posted by magc840

Originally Posted by oldsole73

Originally Posted by Mpharmboy

Anyone seen Black/Grey Jordan I's at the outlets?

try ARIZONA MILLS 480-897-1312 i think they still have them.

They still have them @ Prime/ Beltz Outlets here in Orlando, FL. I saw sizes 11 and up for 79.99 I believe. Here's the number 407-351-9400.

EDIT: I saw 1 size 7.5 also. This was Tuesday night by the way.

They had my size at Orlando Factory Store and also Nike Factory Store in Tempe as well....

nerd.gif

EDIT: He already mentioned that one lol, and they were $79.99

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by bigj505

smh.gif
yo u might need to call fedex and pick them up... i think they attempt 3 times before they keep it at the warehouse for 1 week then send back to the sender.
Yeah they only do 3 attempts so you better go pick them up at the fedex hub or they will ship it back to the nike outlet.

yeah i just read the back of the slip they left on the door. i live in the lower part of a house but they kept trying the upstairs door even though mail goesdownstairs. i was home the first two times they tried too
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

Kobe III SL ($89.99!?!!)
The MPLS versions were only $30 a piece at another outlet a few months ago. I hope the price goes down to $30 for the SL's and I will gladly buy them to ball in.

By the way, any AM1 red/white's left at any outlets?
nerd.gif
wrentham village. but they're $70, well the last time i checked they were.
Thank you. $70 doesn't sound good though, haha.

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

Atlantic city outlet has the air max 95' lava's for $40 looked like a couple of each size.
what a bargain!
might have to scoop them for that price!

^^^ That's the lava 95, been almost 2 years since those released though, could be the hot red cw with the patent toe box that was released in 09

good lookin out at the clark kents... i want them joints but not for retail but when you said it was on sale i just had to cop
pimp.gif

26 pages and we're in the tenth day of the month
pimp.gif

Expect black/white am97s to be hitting outlets soon. Nike pulled Red AM 1 QS off their site, and they hit MANY outlets. Black 97s were up on NDC, then soldout,then back up and now they're off. Im gonna go out on a limb and say they should be hitting outlets soon.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

The penny 2 came out in all white?

If you mean the wht/blk/roy og colorway.....yes. Where were you? j/k - I haven't seen them hit the outlets if that's what you're asking though.

Atlantic city outlet has the air max 95' lava's for $40 looked like a couple of each size.
I called and dude told me they aint have them.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Try calling again and sound different lol guy might have been just a *@+#, or unless the sold out already

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Try calling again and sound different lol guy might have been just a *@+#, or unless the sold out already
I just called they said they didn't have any in-stock, that they only had some 97's i forgot to ask the price though
banghead.gif

Back
Top Bottom