OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

^^
laugh.gif
sounds like you were camping J
grin.gif
But like others have said build relationships and put it your own work.

Originally Posted by Anomaly

That's attention wh0reism at its finest.
I've done my preaching last week.

Officially retiring.

laugh.gif

Instyleniketalk thread FTL. Bammas. There is nothing that has released last 6-12 months that would have hit outletsto deem this kind of attention, even if forced.

But I pay 30% to 50% off retail off the bat on releases, so, maybe that's just my stance on Outlets not being thatserious...

Again, thanks for the Mowabb info. Getting them transferred locally so I can do the double-wham with the discount, o.g. style...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

That's attention wh0reism at its finest.
I've done my preaching last week.

Officially retiring.

laugh.gif

Instyleniketalk thread FTL. Bammas. There is nothing that has released last 6-12 months that would have hit outlets to deem this kind of attention, even if forced.

But I pay 30% to 50% off retail off the bat on releases, so, maybe that's just my stance on Outlets not being thatserious...

Again, thanks for the Mowabb info. Getting them transferred locally so I can do the double-wham with the discount, o.g. style...

Exactly
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

btw- the shoe everyone is taking about was a third of the retail price
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

....OK.....so phone orders wouldn't have been possible at that time, and the shoes are now all gone, so there's really no longer a reason not to disclose what they were. Yet....STILL no one will say what they were? Where's the logic in this? Isn't it better not to mention anything at all than to drop a hint, and then get all tight lipped about any further info? That's attention wh0reism at its finest.
if thats directed towards me, then ur completely wrong. i did not drop a tip nor did i plan to.
and i did not post and will not post the shoe because the manager specifically asked me not to. i dont have a thing to prove to u or anyone else and i have nodesire to gloat over what i can get. i was just trying to get my 2 dudes to chill because both of good people.

Originally Posted by nyrican23

Dmx- I haven't been there in a while. You live in that area?

BigJ- I could put on a show if I camped too
laugh.gif
j/k.
I live like an hour and a half away from Woodbury..i was just there this weekend..but they closed early yesterday so i didn't have a chance tolook..BOOO for Outlets closin early in January..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thacamel

Ok, it was you who was saying they couldn't find anymore Sample AM 2009s. There is 2 pair left on the hash wall at the Gulfport, MS factory outlet. They are actually $44.99, not $59.99.

anybody still looking i know of 2 more pairs.

Las Vegas North Nike Outlet has Red AM 1 Qs in. They will price match Vacaville at the price of 38.97. Ask for a manager or Anjellica

# 702-382-8055

Okay, never mind I was hoping they were regular AM2009.

Thanks for all the updates, you ever need anything let me know.

Not to continue the "d*ck" matches...

But they dropped at DTLR, 14 & U Street. Washington, D.C.

And I passed, with my 40% off discount.

Good day...

laugh.gif

Yo, no offense to anyone, but if something dropped in FL and it's already gone, why not share the info just for the h*** of it? Dudes out there justcurious and all.

^^Honestly, it's not that important anymore..if they were still available then we would most likely share..

Back
Top Bottom