OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by blakperl

Las Vegas North Nike Outlet has Red AM 1 Qs in. They will price match Vacaville at the price of 38.97. Ask for a manager or Anjellica

# 702-382-8055

Props. just got A 10.5.

pimp.gif

got my size 10. they price matched. Thanks!
Look for April. Really helpful.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kownlao

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by thacamel

No offense taken. I was just saying my opinion of why people were getting mad. I dont even like the Lebron 7s, it didn't bother me
I feel you, but people have to understand why certain shoes aren't mentioned. When I got b-grade kryptonates info didn't make it to here because there simply wasn't enough pairs. Only 3 hit the floor. In this case phone orders werent even accepted, yes it's easy for them to just say what shoe it is. But as someone pointed out, the manager didn't want it posted. There's a reason for everything.

No one ever said you had to specify which outlet received the shoes.

The reason I like to know about the shoes is because there might be another shipment at another outlet. I can't speak for everyone but if a certain shoe drops then I would call/visit my surrounding outlets looking for that shoe. If they have it great, i'll post it here if not then at least I came back with an outlet report for the thread.
I know that, and I would want to do the same thing. But it was mentioned that they hit a FLA outlet, and I bet if I called every outlet out theretomorrow morning and asked them to keep a tab on how many people called asking about the Lebrons it would be 15-20 people easy. Even knowing that there soldout, but there's always that one person that has to make sure and here it for themselves.

Everyones mentality is different, I buy what I like or what I missed out on from the outlets. Not because its cheap or I could flip it (not knocking anyone whodoes it but to each there own) If I'm not looking for a particular shoe or calling random outlets and doing nikefind for it then I wont be mad if a shoelike the MTAG 7s dropped and I couldn't get them because I wasn't even thinking about them.

If your still looking for the AM1 QS, they have them at ellenton and they will price match. Not sure what they have left. Ask for Cory he helped me out andcalled Vacaville to confirm the price.

941-722-0096

Originally Posted by oldsole73

CENTRAILIA OUTLET PIPPEN1 BLACK/RED $59.99 GOOD SIZE RUN... GARNETT BLACK/BLUE $59.99 GOOD SIZE RUN

For the record, I've NEVER spoke badly about a Nike employee but after speaking to Ernie at the Centrailia outlet, I really can't resist
tired.gif

The first two associates I spoke to (Jake and Darius) were very helpful and chill. Jake's shift was about to end (5PM Pacific) so he transferred me toDarius after locating the sneakers. Darius said he was unsure about the phone order process and was going to transfer me to a manager to take down myinformation.

After a few minutes on hold, Ernie answers, identifies himself, and asks what state I live in. I barely am able to open my mouth before he interrupts me andtells me that their store will not ship a phone order to me. Fair enough, but I had to inquire as to why they would observe such a policy. Ernie says (and Iquote):

"I happen to know for a personal fact that Nike has not done phone orders for more than three years."

I struggle to hold back my laughter and stay polite. I tell him that while there are a few outlets that will not process phone orders, or while some outletswill suspend phone orders upon receiving product with extremely high demand, the vast majority of outlets do ship. In fact, many have associates on staff thatare dedicated to processing phone orders. I told him that I have ordered from an outlet as recently as last Saturday and encouraged him to call some of hisneighboring outlets (MLK in PDX or the Woodburn store) to see if they'll ship telling him he may receive some enlightening news. He again dismisses methen ignorantly states, "I should know...I've worked for Nike for over five years."

At that point I figured it was pointless to further discussions with such a moron. Logic was clearly lost on him.

And for the record, I was nothing but polite...I even wished Jake a good evening since he said he was off...and I was sincere, damn it!
laugh.gif

Anyway, thanks for the heads-up, OldSole73...always bringing the meat to this post
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tonyljeff

just called ellenton and tried to get price match talked to some manager named kadesha and i will be calling nike about her this dont make any sense if you are not happy with your job find another one
devil.gif
why r u mad?

Originally Posted by liljballa21

Originally Posted by tonyljeff

just called ellenton and tried to get price match talked to some manager named kadesha and i will be calling nike about her this dont make any sense if you are not happy with your job find another one
devil.gif
why r u mad?

nope not mad just sick of people not doing there job besides already have two pair
wink.gif

Originally Posted by agold1002

5 pairs of the bgrade vii's already on ebay...1 akron, 1 chicago and 3 d.c pairs.

smh.gif
I would have loved a pair in my size for the pricethey were

but cant knock another guys hustle
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by blakperl

Las Vegas North Nike Outlet has Red AM 1 Qs in. They will price match Vacaville at the price of 38.97. Ask for a manager or Anjellica

# 702-382-8055

Good looks! Thanks.....

Spent a good time of day on nikefind because i got a few sample blazer sb's so I thought id return the favor. so thanks to whoever that was.
724-228-7357 has dunk sb premium 313170-041 39.97 and grey green sb classic
972-563-1882 has the dunks posted above and sb mid 314383-201
Dunk low premium sb 313170-112, 313170-462, 302 and blazer mid sbs 310801-441, 310801-081 are available for sale on nikefind.

Just ordered the air max from the vegas store...had some cash on my card and saiddd eff it...lol i gotta stop doing that

Always the same people bickering and gloating like they got something to prove.
laugh.gif
I never post 90% of the stuff I get because I simply don't care andthere will always be people that will hate on you no matter what. Lastly you get a ton of pm's or just people hitting you up that you don't know from ahole in the wall asking to hook them up at a ridiculous price. I help those that I known for years and talk to all the time. Save yourself the trouble anddon't mention anything if you don't want to deal with bs. If you make statements like "I got this random shoe today, it's super limited, theyweren't taking phone orders, but I still got them with a phone order just cause I'm special like that, I can't mention the shoe because the managerthat doesn't know my name on nt will find out and ban me forever. Sorry guys but I still got my shoes." You are just asking for it.

Btw I got my Griffey's in from Lebanon ended up being b-grades.

Fellas-Glad I could help you cats out all tha way from LV. I was trynna post in the store but my damn TP 2 wasactin a *** in the store. Had to wait till I got back to work. Don't forget 2 return tha favor
wink.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

QFT

who cares what shoe hit where if your not gonna share, its pointless, at this point your just tryin to show off a sneaker board. really son? Dudes whotext/pm/write love letters to each other, let them be, cant be mad about it. Theyve earned the connects and so forth, stop beggin for info cause your nevergonna get it.....

Dude wanna get tight over one another and flex, please, its just sneakers
laugh.gif
lets keep it movin, and thanks to who ever posted those QS mowabbs, might ordera pair
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom