OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

385
13
Joined May 29, 2003
Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by Funkman

SWEET!!
Anyone been to S.Chi lately??
Shoot me a line. Need a update ya'll
it's gonna be a Lil bit befor I get get bakc up therr
I was there Sunday afternoon and nothin has changed besides they finally got the Foamdomes in as well some Goadomes.
1/2 Cents are there too now. 129
 
219
10
Joined Jul 12, 2008
Originally Posted by Funkman

^for real??
I didn't think you could use those $25 gift cards on outlet phone orders. I've been holding on mine hope'n that my local outlets gets something good in befor the card expires. Looks like I'll be callin some outlets today
If you are talking about the $25 shop card that you received for shopping at a Nike outlet or clearance store during december and to be usedanytime during this month then the answer is NO you can not use it on a phone order.
A regular gift card can be used for mail orders, but a shop card can not, as they are to be taken by the store after you use it.
 
3,997
156
Joined Jun 14, 2007
Originally Posted by RL Treyce

which QS Mowabbs hit outlets???
the OG tan cw, South Chi had some towards the end of the summer last year.

and I'll try to get you guy's a NT Chi update, I'm bout to head up there right now.
 
933
21
Joined Jun 19, 2008
Originally Posted by Nikebacksthefalcons

Originally Posted by Funkman

^for real??
I didn't think you could use those $25 gift cards on outlet phone orders. I've been holding on mine hope'n that my local outlets gets something good in befor the card expires. Looks like I'll be callin some outlets today
If you are talking about the $25 shop card that you received for shopping at a Nike outlet or clearance store during december and to be used anytime during this month then the answer is NO you can not use it on a phone order.
A regular gift card can be used for mail orders, but a shop card can not, as they are to be taken by the store after you use it.

^. :-( just went limp thanks for clearing that up for me though
 
6,797
10
Joined Aug 3, 2009
Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

which QS Mowabbs hit outlets???
the OG tan cw, South Chi had some towards the end of the summer last year.

and I'll try to get you guy's a NT Chi update, I'm bout to head up there right now.

thankssss
 
8,263
1,369
Joined Jul 20, 2002
Originally Posted by KGdakid21

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by Funkman

SWEET!!
Anyone been to S.Chi lately??
Shoot me a line. Need a update ya'll
it's gonna be a Lil bit befor I get get bakc up therr
I was there Sunday afternoon and nothin has changed besides they finally got the Foamdomes in as well some Goadomes.
1/2 Cents are there too now. 129
I'm tempted to go and grab those for the weekend.
 

bigj505

Staff member
42,571
21,651
Joined Jan 23, 2007
Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by KGdakid21

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by Funkman

SWEET!!
Anyone been to S.Chi lately??
Shoot me a line. Need a update ya'll
it's gonna be a Lil bit befor I get get bakc up therr
I was there Sunday afternoon and nothin has changed besides they finally got the Foamdomes in as well some Goadomes.
1/2 Cents are there too now. 129
I'm tempted to go and grab those for the weekend.
black 1/2s are selling fairly cheap on ebay.... probably a lil cheaper than the outlet price. i saw a pair of size 10s for 110 shipped today
 

DKVA

formerly dkvcu
402
30
Joined Nov 10, 2007
I missed out.. the Vegas one wont price match on the AM1's. $69.99...
 
1,141
1,009
Joined Jun 14, 2003
Originally Posted by Chadarini

Dunk low premium sb 313170-112, 313170-462, 302 and blazer mid sbs 310801-441, 310801-081 are available for sale on nikefind.
Has anyone hit up nikefind for these?
I just asked about them and they said that they are not available at any factory outlets and are only available online for $70.
 
49
10
Joined May 18, 2008
Woodbury shipped my am 1's with the quickness. Said they were shipping out yesterday morning via UPS Ground and they said expect them in a week, yet theyarrived today, like 5 mins ago.
 
3,636
609
Joined Jun 15, 2009
so im new @ this outlet hunting thing guys but i got a question if you could answer for me. so do i just call the 800-806-NIKE number and just give them a shoemodel and they can see what outlet has them? and also do most all outlets do phone order and ship?
 
1,618
34
Joined Mar 15, 2006
3thamanuanasshole lol! Yeah man just call them and give them the product number and if an outlet has it just tell them to give you the number...if yourspecifically looking for a product at an outlet just tell them that up front otherwise time will be spent with them looking in all places like on ndc andNT's. Also just give the a list of all the shoes you want to look for and tell them to search for it on a daily basis and to give you a call when they findit...WHAT?! Yeah
 

bigj505

Staff member
42,571
21,651
Joined Jan 23, 2007
Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by Ciscokid

so im new @ this outlet hunting thing guys but i got a question if you could answer for me. so do i just call the 800-806-NIKE number and just give them a shoe model and they can see what outlet has them? and also do most all outlets do phone order and ship?
No, No, you've got to be a member of the super secret club before you can recieve any information.
is that the club that sent each other text messages when the space jams dropped on shoetrends preorder?
 
1,618
34
Joined Mar 15, 2006
Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by Ciscokid

so im new @ this outlet hunting thing guys but i got a question if you could answer for me. so do i just call the 800-806-NIKE number and just give them a shoe model and they can see what outlet has them? and also do most all outlets do phone order and ship?
No, No, you've got to be a member of the super secret club before you can recieve any information.
is that the club that sent each other text messages when the space jams dropped on shoetrends preorder?

nah...it was the same group that sent the text out about the copper foams hitting shoetrends
 
1,170
112
Joined Sep 3, 2006
sample lebron 7 lows NYC 395778-400.... sample penny3 white/blue 304845-111 hit me if your interested.
 
4,695
2,454
Joined Dec 6, 2006
O yeah, I prefer to use the live chat on nike.com, I cut and paste all the style codes on word pad and then paste to the chat and call all the outlets straightfrom the screen, I search 10-20 pairs of shoes at once
 

bigj505

Staff member
42,571
21,651
Joined Jan 23, 2007
Originally Posted by nflowshoe

O yeah, I prefer to use the live chat on nike.com, I cut and paste all the style codes on word pad and then paste to the chat and call all the outlets straight from the screen, I search 10-20 pairs of shoes at once
good idea...
 
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now