OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

Yea you can have 4-5 nike live chat rooms up and have all of them searching outlets at the same time..........

Footlocker is closing around 150 stores nationwide. And some are doing HUGE sales to get rid of the product. Only store in my area was a Lady Footlocker inTallahassee, FL. They marked all shoes 50% off, and everything else 70% off. Maybe we should try to get a list of all stores that are closing down, so anyonethat lives in that area can get some good deals. Anyone wanna help?

Stopped by Woodburn today and just happened to get into a conversation with one of the guys in the back. He mentioned that they got the SC Trainer Highs at$60.

Just thought I would help out with a classic shoe.

EDIT: These
bo_jackson_nike_trainer_sc_6.jpg

Originally Posted by thacamel

Footlocker is closing around 150 stores nationwide. And some are doing HUGE sales to get rid of the product. Only store in my area was a Lady Footlocker in Tallahassee, FL. They marked all shoes 50% off, and everything else 70% off. Maybe we should try to get a list of all stores that are closing down, so anyone that lives in that area can get some good deals. Anyone wanna help?

Good idea. I'll call around near me and see if any stores are closing.

Was thinking about starting a separate thread for the store closings, and would just update it every day when someone posts a store closing near them? Goodidea or no?

Was thinking about starting a separate thread for the store closings, and would just update it every day when someone posts a store closing near them? Good idea or no?
that would make sense.

here what i found man by end of this month In a move to cut costs, Foot Locker Inc. is closing 117 underperforming stores and trimming about 120 jobs thisquarter, the retailer said Friday. Spokesman Peter Brown declined to provide details on which locations would be affected but said a large percentage were FootLocker and Lady Foot Locker stores in the United States. Some have already been closed; the rest are expected to shut by the end of the month, when thecompany's fiscal year ends QUOTE FROM INTERNET

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

here what i found man by end of this month In a move to cut costs, Foot Locker Inc. is closing 117 underperforming stores and trimming about 120 jobs this quarter, the retailer said Friday. Spokesman Peter Brown declined to provide details on which locations would be affected but said a large percentage were Foot Locker and Lady Foot Locker stores in the United States. Some have already been closed; the rest are expected to shut by the end of the month, when the company's fiscal year ends QUOTE FROM INTERNET
they wont release the stores cause they wont want people runnin to those stores
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

its funny too, FOOTLOCKER talkin bout they dont need 50s
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ive come across a few store closings, found some good stuff
pimp.gif

Hey Outlet Threaders

It's not breaking news when I say the Nike Outlet thread is getting somewhat "out of hand". The Outlet thread exists as a source of information -which it still very much is - but it's become ridden with childish banter, pointless comments, and an immense amount of clutter, and as a result the Outletthread is losing its value.

People come here to find the best deals they can or to contribute information, but lately due to all the bickering, people get turned away and don't evenbother dropping info. Others just gather the info they need without dropping a comment, and in turn the "regulars" in this thread bash the"lurkers", which leaves the "lurkers" no incentive to drop info of their own. I've seen people provide Outlet information and getridiculed for posting info that might not be a "great deal" or otherwise repeated before.

The truth of the matter is that not everyone has the time to hit up a Nike Outlet as frequently as some of you do. Some have never stepped foot into a NikeOutlet or Factory Store. But at the same time, it's tough to show gratitude to those who do contribute regularly, especially since it's tough to breaka circle like the one in this thread. We all know who the real contributors are, and we know who the trolls are - a reason why the thread reached 60+ pages insuch a short period of time. There's some GREAT info that gets dropped here but people have to dig around to get to it...and sooner or later they'llstop coming. You guys post info, then bash people for using it. So what's the point? The level of maturity in there is very questionable at times.

Like I said before, the Outlet Thread exists as a source of information, and from now on it should remain that way. Any reply that DOESN'T have to do withoutlet/store/website info (aka any trolling, arguing, name-calling, pointless reply) will get deleted on sight. Those who continue to contribute negativelywill at the very least be suspended from using this thread. If you want to show off your latest outlet finds, Sneaker Showcase is a click away. As for that oneNTer who keeps posting deals from that certain website - STOP. We all know you're posting NOT for the sake of sharing valuable information. To those whokeep asking the same questions over and over again; PM someone.

Let's all keep the Outlet Thread a valuable asset to Niketalk and cut out the BS.

EDIT

Also, the same Nike Outlet/Website/Store thread rules apply:

No REQUESTS. Info will get posted regardless.
No BUYING or SELLING. There's a whole section on NT devoted to that.
No SELF-PROMOTION. Niketalk is built on a foundation of friendship and helping out your fellow shoehead.

I know of 2 footlockers that has closed down in my area, none have marked down anything special. They just basically close when the lease expires and box uptheir inventory and move it to the next footlocker.

Nike Factory Store at Prime Outlets - Jeffersonville, OH
(740) 948-9244

I went a few days ago so some sizes could be gone.

Nike Dunk Low Premium SB
Product #- 313170 040 (nickname- Angel & Devil)
Price-$39.99
Sizes- (on hash wall 4.5, 5, 5.5,6) (in aisle 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11,11.5, 12, 12.5) (could have backstock)
2en3h40.jpg

Nike Zoom Classic SB
Color- LT Steel Grey/Voltage Yellow
Product #- 317719 071
Price-$29.97
Sizes- 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 10, 10.5, 11, 12 (could have backstock)
2qlxqte.jpg

WMNS Air Force 1 low (canvas)
color- Tourmaline/white/lucky green
a few large sizes on hash wall, 10 (x3), 10.5, 12 (x2)
price- $19.99
318636 311
16bmxhk.jpg

WMNS Air Force 1 (canvas)
color- Orange Blaze/White/Orange Peel
Size- 11, 12 only 1 pair left in each size on hashwall
Price $19.99
318636 811
2ebd8v7.jpg

South Chicago update, 773-846-5460.

Foamposite boot $129.99 FSR
Penny 1/2 Cent $129.99 FSR

Hyperize $89.99 FSR

Bo Trainer SC $59.99 FSR

Goadomes $89.99 FSR

this one is actually "Anthracite", much darker grey than this picture

All these AF1's FSR ( Run $59.97 to $79.99 )

Jordan HOF Retro 1 $89.99 and 2009 $99.99

Also all black Air max 90 boots in all sizes, kids through men's. Good women's sportswear FW too.

Originally Posted by Iceberg16

I know of 2 footlockers that has closed down in my area, none have marked down anything special. They just basically close when the lease expires and box up their inventory and move it to the next footlocker.
The only one I know of around here is in the Yorktown Mall (IL), and they did the same thing. No specials, no sales, nothing. Just packed upeverything, and moved it.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

It's not breaking news when I say the Nike Outlet thread is getting somewhat "out of hand". The Outlet thread exists as a source of information - which it still very much is - but it's become ridden with childish banter, pointless comments, and an immense amount of clutter, and as a result the Outlet thread is losing its value.

People come here to find the best deals they can or to contribute information, but lately due to all the bickering, people get turned away and don't even bother dropping info. Others just gather the info they need without dropping a comment, and in turn the "regulars" in this thread bash the "lurkers", which leaves the "lurkers" no incentive to drop info of their own. I've seen people provide Outlet information and get ridiculed for posting info that might not be a "great deal" or otherwise repeated before.

The truth of the matter is that not everyone has the time to hit up a Nike Outlet as frequently as some of you do. Some have never stepped foot into a Nike Outlet or Factory Store. But at the same time, it's tough to show gratitude to those who do contribute regularly, especially since it's tough to break a circle like the one in this thread. We all know who the real contributors are, and we know who the trolls are - a reason why the thread reached 60+ pages in such a short period of time. There's some GREAT info that gets dropped here but people have to dig around to get to it...and sooner or later they'll stop coming. You guys post info, then bash people for using it. So what's the point? The level of maturity in there is very questionable at times.

Like I said before, the Outlet Thread exists as a source of information, and from now on it should remain that way. Any reply that DOESN'T have to do with outlet/store/website info (aka any trolling, arguing, name-calling, pointless reply) will get deleted on sight. Those who continue to contribute negatively will at the very least be suspended from using this thread. If you want to show off your latest outlet finds, Sneaker Showcase is a click away. As for that one NTer who keeps posting deals from that certain website - STOP. We all know you're posting NOT for the sake of sharing valuable information. To those who keep asking the same questions over and over again; PM someone.

Let's all keep the Outlet Thread a valuable asset to Niketalk and cut out the BS.
Amen to all that. Though I did have a few suggestion I wanted to run past the mods/regulars for this thread. Even if we can ever get back tostrictly valuable info on this thread, things tend to get lost at the pace this thread goes in, especially if something "hot" drops. I was thinkingmaybe it would be a good idea to continuously edit the original post with pertinent info as it arises? For example, when the AM1s dropped, we would havelisted on the original post, along with model/color code, and maybe even a periodic update of what stores still have them, who's price matching, etc Also,maybe a list of all the outlet stores, and their phone numbers? That way people don't have to repeat that kind of info/FAQ.

good looks on southchi update, just ordered a 1/2 cent. I couldn't resist at that "outlet" price lol.

Kissimmee Outlet..what they got today.

OG colorway of the Pippens 59.99

Idk the color or the prices of these
Fusions 3s
and Jordan Trunners

Footlocker is closing around 150 stores nationwide. And some are doing HUGE sales to get rid of the product. Only store in my area was a Lady Footlocker in Tallahassee, FL. They marked all shoes 50% off, and everything else 70% off. Maybe we should try to get a list of all stores that are closing down, so anyone that lives in that area can get some good deals. Anyone wanna help?
I will; how can I be of assistance? Can any FTL employees tag-team with me in regard to this? I love doin dirty,filthy,grimy grunt work out thetrenches....

smokin.gif

2K9s for $80
grin.gif
, HOFs for $100
eyes.gif
at Tempe if anyone's ready to pull the trigger....

Back
Top Bottom