OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

Originally Posted by jer23

looking for zoom flight (95) premiums, all three colorways under $25 each.

Gulf Coast outlet in mississippi has them for that price. the blue/white ones.

Viejas

$59.99 FSR
2uiujh4.jpg

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

Kissimmee Outlet..what they got today.

OG colorway of the Pippens 59.99

Idk the color or the prices of these
Fusions 3s
and Jordan Trunners

The trunners are all white. The fusions are black cement gray. The og pippens are the all black, white bottoms with the red Nike check in the toe box. Theboxes are all banged up though. Some of them look super ashy and creased.

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Do you mind sharing the info where?^

I think he is talking about this earlier today...

Kissimmee Outlet..what they got today.

OG colorway of the Pippens 59.99

Idk the color or the prices of these
Fusions 3s
and Jordan Trunners

Since everyone is on the campus AF1 women's kick...

Light purple ones (with purple "clear" sole) at Arundel Mills Nike Factory.

$29.99.

Up to size 12.

3x each size as of yesterday.

So just a heads up, to those that said that Ellenton and Las Vegas North Outlets would pricematch the AM1 QS, I just called both looking for a sz 12 and theydid have them but said they will not price match. Vegas said they did, but now they are back to 69.97. Ellenton said ony if you are in the store that had themfor 39.97 and they just dont have ur size they will price match as a customer service courtesy but not for those that are just calling around to get a betterprice. Also for my Seattle NT'ers, Premium outlets does have them but will not price match either.

If you're posting an update that isn't from a Nike Outlet, state where the store is and provide a phone number if you can.

And again, DO NOT POST REFERRAL LINKS from Gilt/Jackthreads/Ideeli/any other site like those. If the invite link is in your sig, your post will be deleted.

just for the record, anyone that was going after the zoom flight 95s white/navy at south chi, don't forget there was a nike outlet that recently had themin calhoun GA for 17.97, it can't hurt to try to get them price matched to that outlet. If I try in the near future I'll post my results

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

Stopped by Woodburn today and just happened to get into a conversation with one of the guys in the back. He mentioned that they got the SC Trainer Highs at $60.

Just thought I would help out with a classic shoe.

EDIT: These
bo_jackson_nike_trainer_sc_6.jpg
Just scooped a pair of these. Impulse buy. Good looks sir.

damn, thanks for the penny ii info. I have the OGs in my garage , making a nice home for some spiders, time to dump em.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

If you're posting an update that isn't from a Nike Outlet, state where the store is and provide a phone number if you can.

And again, DO NOT POST REFERRAL LINKS from Gilt/Jackthreads/Ideeli/any other site like those. If the invite link is in your sig, your post will be deleted.

whats wrong with gilt? i mean jackthreads is garbage but gilt has had adidas/bbc/ice cream/kid robot etc. people arent posting info on like polo blacklabel..everything is something that NT would want to know. and your saying even if the link is in teh sig its going to get deleted?

Back
Top Bottom