OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Not to continue the "d*ck" matches...

But they dropped at DTLR, 14 & U Street. Washington, D.C.

And I passed, with my 40% off discount.

Good day...

laugh.gif

You must be a DTLR GM...cause employees dont een get 40% off!

Oh, I forgot to mention that there was one pair of sz9 Orange Blaze 8's from 2008 for 99.99 at Folsom Ca.

Still overpriced though...

^^^^^^ it wasnt that important anyways a couple bulk buyers and a line of people and they were sold out just move on to the next heat that drops
grin.gif

It just pisses people off that you guys are being so secretive about it. If its not a big deal, then why not post what it is?

Shout outs to blakperl/EyezOfHazel for the Vegas info...

Ordered my 11 and everyone on the phone was extremely pleasant. She said she had to call me later though to confirm that it was the right card. How long doesthat usually take?

Reading is fundamental. Someone who lives in FLA already said what shoe it was, go back a page and read, you can't miss what you don't have. Seems likeeveryone has had their panties in a bunch lately on NT.

Edit:Not a shot to who posted above me, just saying in general

Originally Posted by sim0nsayz

Lebron VII B Grades.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

White and green Lebron 7

Oh and P.S. I asked for an 11-12 and the manager Anjelica told me that the 11 I got was the last pair in that range. Just so you guys know.

do outlets usually require a signature on their shipments? i was checking the fedex tracking on my am1 QS's, and saw that they made it a signaturerequired.

my DJ AM dunks arrived today directly from nike.com, no sig required. if anything, i'd expect them to make those sig required, $40 shoe vs. $125?

No offense taken. I was just saying my opinion of why people were getting mad. I dont even like the Lebron 7s, it didn't bother me

Originally Posted by blakperl

Las Vegas North Nike Outlet has Red AM 1 Qs in. They will price match Vacaville at the price of 38.97. Ask for a manager or Anjellica

# 702-382-8055

Props. just got A 10.5.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by moorevisual

do outlets usually require a signature on their shipments? i was checking the fedex tracking on my am1 QS's, and saw that they made it a signature required.

my DJ AM dunks arrived today directly from nike.com, no sig required. if anything, i'd expect them to make those sig required, $40 shoe vs. $125?
I was just about to ask that lol since I saw that on my Woodbury order. I hope they didnt charge extra for that.
smh.gif

do outlets usually require a signature on their shipments? i was checking the fedex tracking on my am1 QS's, and saw that they made it a signature required.

Yes if you ordered from an outlet and the S&R employee sent it out correctly it should be arriving "Direct Signature Required" meaning someonewill have to be at your resident to sign for it.

Originally Posted by kobehead

I was just about to ask that lol since I saw that on my Woodbury order. I hope they didnt charge extra for that.
smh.gif
good point, since fedex definitely charges more to provide that service to the shipper.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Reading is fundamental. Someone who lives in FLA already said what shoe it was, go back a page and read, you can't miss what you don't have. Seems like everyone has had their panties in a bunch lately on NT.

It only took five pages of back and forth BS.

If the shoes is sold out then why not just post what it was and that could have saved alot of bickering.

But I have a feeling the "silent" people were hoping they would drop again and swoop them up with the quickness without naming the shoe. Youcan't call for a shoe that you don't know dropped right?
wink.gif

laugh.gif
.....okay so now that the big "secret" is out, were they Bgrade MTAGs or A grade...and were they all from the DC release or were other cities releases involved?

and yeah...funny how the same people who want to always remind people of the PM feature on NT also decide it is necessary to thank each other for their"secret" texts/PMS using the public thread....why would that be if it wasn't for bragging purposes or their burning desire to make other NTersenvious of them...oh the E fame monster...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by thacamel

No offense taken. I was just saying my opinion of why people were getting mad. I dont even like the Lebron 7s, it didn't bother me
I feel you, but people have to understand why certain shoes aren't mentioned. When I got b-grade kryptonates info didn't make it to herebecause there simply wasn't enough pairs. Only 3 hit the floor. In this case phone orders werent even accepted, yes it's easy for them to just say whatshoe it is. But as someone pointed out, the manager didn't want it posted. There's a reason for everything.

Just called Vegas bacc and told them I dont want signature confirmation, working a 9-5 schedule made it impossible for me to get my package from kissimme thelast time.

I got home from work to look through 9 pages of garbage. Some of y'all need to chill with the stupid BS, pissing contests, "secret societies" orwhatever.

I feel you "Baby Jumpman".

Penny Atlantic IIs " QS" dropped to $9.99 at DTLR stores last week, it was mandated to let in store "regulars" just "find out"instead of blowing up the news...

To avoid a atmosphere of cheapskates, hypebeasts, and ignorant phone calls from out of towners demanding holds/shipping/transfers/etc.

I got an 8.5 for cheap if anyone needs it ($80 shipped seems fair, lol)! That was the last size available after all the youngin's raided to flip...

WOW

this is a reason why i dont share my info of the outlets i know personally or i go to all thru Florida

it was White/Green lebrons 7 with different citys . for 69.99

ALL THE MOST EXPENSIVE SHOES IN THIS ORLANDO OUTLET COST ONLY 69.99

AND SOMETIME PHONE ORDERS ARENT ACCEPTED UNLESS YOU CAN TALK TO THE MANAGER AND THEY STILL SAY NO SOMETIMES.

AND TOMORROW I WILL SHARE MORE INFO ABOUT ANOTHER SHOES RELEASING.

I feel you, but people have to understand why certain shoes aren't mentioned. When I got b-grade kryptonates info didn't make it to here because there simply wasn't enough pairs. Only 3 hit the floor. In this case phone orders werent even accepted, yes it's easy for them to just say what shoe it is. But as someone pointed out, the manager didn't want it posted. There's a reason for everything.

I agree with you, if only a few pairs hit the floor and then someone post the info where they got them, no matter how many times you tell them not to callbecause they are sold out will continue to call and harass the staff. Remember this clearance store is hit and miss.

I feel you, but people have to understand why certain shoes aren't mentioned. When I got b-grade kryptonates info didn't make it to here because there simply wasn't enough pairs. Only 3 hit the floor. In this case phone orders werent even accepted, yes it's easy for them to just say what shoe it is. But as someone pointed out, the manager didn't want it posted. There's a reason for everything.

No one ever said you had to specify which outlet received the shoes.

The reason I like to know about the shoes is because there might be another shipment at another outlet. I can't speak for everyone but if a certain shoedrops then I would call/visit my surrounding outlets looking for that shoe. If they have it great, i'll post it here if not then at least I came back withan outlet report for the thread.

i agree with both of these guys. obviously, if there's only 3 pair of something at an outlet, there's prob no point of even mentioning itall. perhaps after they're sold, just let people know in case they might pop up in their area.

i dont like lebrons either, or most of the shoes that get a lot of attention in here. i think many people who post here assume that everyone likes the samestuff they do. i love a good deal as much as the next guy, but im not going to buy some lebrons just because they're cheap.

only shoe i've gotten excited about in here in months was the am1 QS's, because i actually like the shoe and just wanted 1 pair to wear, and i waseventually able to get thanks to some helpful NT'ers in here.

Back
Top Bottom