OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by Funkman

SWEET!!
Anyone been to S.Chi lately??
Shoot me a line. Need a update ya'll
it's gonna be a Lil bit befor I get get bakc up therr
I was there Sunday afternoon and nothin has changed besides they finally got the Foamdomes in as well some Goadomes.
1/2 Cents are there too now. 129

^for real??
I didn't think you could use those $25 gift cards on outlet phone orders. I've been holding on mine hope'n that my local outlets gets something good in befor the card expires. Looks like I'll be callin some outlets today
If you are talking about the $25 shop card that you received for shopping at a Nike outlet or clearance store during december and to be usedanytime during this month then the answer is NO you can not use it on a phone order.
A regular gift card can be used for mail orders, but a shop card can not, as they are to be taken by the store after you use it.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

which QS Mowabbs hit outlets???

the OG tan cw, South Chi had some towards the end of the summer last year.

and I'll try to get you guy's a NT Chi update, I'm bout to head up there right now.

Originally Posted by Nikebacksthefalcons

^for real??
I didn't think you could use those $25 gift cards on outlet phone orders. I've been holding on mine hope'n that my local outlets gets something good in befor the card expires. Looks like I'll be callin some outlets today
If you are talking about the $25 shop card that you received for shopping at a Nike outlet or clearance store during december and to be used anytime during this month then the answer is NO you can not use it on a phone order.
A regular gift card can be used for mail orders, but a shop card can not, as they are to be taken by the store after you use it.

^. :-( just went limp thanks for clearing that up for me though

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

which QS Mowabbs hit outlets???

the OG tan cw, South Chi had some towards the end of the summer last year.

and I'll try to get you guy's a NT Chi update, I'm bout to head up there right now.

thankssss

Originally Posted by KGdakid21

SWEET!!
I was there Sunday afternoon and nothin has changed besides they finally got the Foamdomes in as well some Goadomes.
I'm tempted to go and grab those for the weekend.

Originally Posted by KGdakid21

SWEET!!
I'm tempted to go and grab those for the weekend.
black 1/2s are selling fairly cheap on ebay.... probably a lil cheaper than the outlet price. i saw a pair of size 10s for 110 shipped today

I missed out.. the Vegas one wont price match on the AM1's. $69.99...

Originally Posted by Chadarini

Dunk low premium sb 313170-112, 313170-462, 302 and blazer mid sbs 310801-441, 310801-081 are available for sale on nikefind.
Has anyone hit up nikefind for these?
I just asked about them and they said that they are not available at any factory outlets and are only available online for $70.

Woodbury shipped my am 1's with the quickness. Said they were shipping out yesterday morning via UPS Ground and they said expect them in a week, yet theyarrived today, like 5 mins ago.
eek.gif

so im new @ this outlet hunting thing guys but i got a question if you could answer for me. so do i just call the 800-806-NIKE number and just give them a shoemodel and they can see what outlet has them? and also do most all outlets do phone order and ship?

3thamanuanasshole lol! Yeah man just call them and give them the product number and if an outlet has it just tell them to give you the number...if yourspecifically looking for a product at an outlet just tell them that up front otherwise time will be spent with them looking in all places like on ndc andNT's. Also just give the a list of all the shoes you want to look for and tell them to search for it on a daily basis and to give you a call when they findit...WHAT?! Yeah

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by Ciscokid

so im new @ this outlet hunting thing guys but i got a question if you could answer for me. so do i just call the 800-806-NIKE number and just give them a shoe model and they can see what outlet has them? and also do most all outlets do phone order and ship?

No, No, you've got to be a member of the super secret club before you can recieve any information.
is that the club that sent each other text messages when the space jams dropped on shoetrends preorder?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by Ciscokid

so im new @ this outlet hunting thing guys but i got a question if you could answer for me. so do i just call the 800-806-NIKE number and just give them a shoe model and they can see what outlet has them? and also do most all outlets do phone order and ship?

No, No, you've got to be a member of the super secret club before you can recieve any information.
is that the club that sent each other text messages when the space jams dropped on shoetrends preorder?
laugh.gif

nah...it was the same group that sent the text out about the copper foams hitting shoetrends

sample lebron 7 lows NYC 395778-400.... sample penny3 white/blue 304845-111 hit me if your interested.

O yeah, I prefer to use the live chat on nike.com, I cut and paste all the style codes on word pad and then paste to the chat and call all the outlets straightfrom the screen, I search 10-20 pairs of shoes at once

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

O yeah, I prefer to use the live chat on nike.com, I cut and paste all the style codes on word pad and then paste to the chat and call all the outlets straight from the screen, I search 10-20 pairs of shoes at once
good idea...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom