OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 WDYWT VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

Beaters for my first day out of the house since Sunday. Man when it snows in GA, the whole state shuts down. Snowy roads that don't get plowed right away eventually turn into ice, and icy roads are no joke.

Beaters for my first day out of the house since Sunday. Man when it snows in GA, the whole state shuts down. Snowy roads that don't get plowed right away eventually turn into ice, and icy roads are no joke.

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Did you cop those on ebay ? 
I swear i saw the some pair with the same yellow bottoms on ebay that was recently sold i know because i was watching them
laugh.gif

Btw Wilroc nice eggplants 

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Did you cop those on ebay ? 
I swear i saw the some pair with the same yellow bottoms on ebay that was recently sold i know because i was watching them
laugh.gif

Btw Wilroc nice eggplants 

Back
Top Bottom