Official JANUARY 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by thisizdray

Missed the china destroyer again but got the puerto Rico jacket thanks bigsupa.

what outlet did you call?

China Destroyer Sold Out.
USA, PR, and FRANCE Destroyers M-XL Available.

BRAZIL Destroyer up to XXL.

Order USA and PR thanks been lookin for these.

Damn, how many infrareds did they produce? This has to be the 20th or so time they've hit the outlets.

Ross in my area (So Cal) have the Pro Combat Vis Deflex Basketball shorts for 12.99. Saw sizes from Medium to 2XL. They are black with the blue pads. 

I wanna see those destroyers in person before purchasing...but thanks for the info. I ordered a pair of the Kobe V's in a 10.5 too, around 45 shipped...I had a bunch of $5 gift cards but decided to save them for next time. Do they expire?

They've sold a lot of pairs today, still not sold out! Dude on the phone was cool, but confused why so many were calling today, lol.

from experience how long does it usually take for a shoe on FSR @ the outlet to hit the hash wall?

Want to pick up the scarface but wouldn't mind a cheaper price...

Originally Posted by beastliest

Ross in my area (So Cal) have the Pro Combat Vis Deflex Basketball shorts for 12.99. Saw sizes from Medium to 2XL. They are black with the blue pads. 

which Ross?  I was just at one this weekend and all they had were the compression shorts with no pads for 14.99

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by beastliest

which Ross?  I was just at one this weekend and all they had were the compression shorts with no pads for 14.99
I saw them at the Pasadena one, at Hastings Ranch, the one in Pasadena on Lake, and the one in Alhambra on Main.

Originally Posted by BeatZ

Originally Posted by jgoods

Saw some kobe v tb white and silver 49.99 to 69.99 at Burlington coat factory. check your local stores.

as a employee of burlington i wouldn't waste your time they wont have a full sz run my store only got huge sizes like 16 and 18
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
seen a size 11.5. been sitting there for the last 2 weeks, begging for someone to cop. saw a 13 and the usual boat sizes.

Back
Top Bottom