Official JANUARY 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS.

Called riverhead an hr ago. Smallest in the liner eclipse is 11.5

And just got off the phone with the Seattle premium outlets and they are all out of the luner eclipse

San ysidro I calle yesterday and there was 2 size 10 in their system but the lady was able to locate the pairs

I'm heading out to Vacaville in a bit. I'll take pics and post update later

Just ordered those NoMo's in size 13. They are honoring the 20% over the phone. Good looks! Been eyeing those for awhile now.

Leesburg Outlet in Virgina; (703)-771-3060
$54.97 + 20% off, got my pair shipped for $50 and some change
I got a 10.5 and dude told me they had a couple more 10.5s(as of 11:00amPT), not sure about other sizes though...

nike-kobe-vi-grey-green-01.jpg

The kd iii's I posted are pretty much wiped out. I'm here now and theres 3 10.5's, 2 11's, and 1 11.5 in the ******** cw on the hash wall. Last day to get the 20% off. They are like $25.70

Originally Posted by Nron

The kd iii's I posted are pretty much wiped out. I'm here now and theres 3 10.5's, 2 11's, and 1 11.5 in the ******** cw on the hash wall. Last day to get the 20% off. They are like $25.70

where at?

Lake buena Vista Orlando, Fl 4074770463. Be nice when u call lol. They said they been getting killed all weekend for those.

Got my Lunar Eclipse from Jersey Gardens. They had a size $10 but the price is a little higher. $54 shipped with tax included. But they had sizes. Got a size 10

STL Mills- ALLshoes 20% off( not just hash wall)
Kobe V inks FSR $55
Kobe V blackouts $89
1 sz15 Griffey freshwaters on hash wall $99

Kobe backpack

That's bout all that's worth mentioning

Bummed I missed out on all the 13s in the eclipses, so I called nikefind and lo and behold Miramar Outlets in Florida had two. But they were $99. I asked if they could pricematch Riverhead's awesome price of $39 and they did, plus they took off 20%.

They should have some decent sizes (no more 13s) so give them a call.

Miramar, FL
(239) 948-4100

Thanks for the heads up on the price drop.

Originally Posted by Nron

Good look, grabbed a size 11 for $31.82 shipped. Took a while...they sounded swamped with calls, but I was patient and nice lol.$50 shipped is great for those TB Kobe 6's...but I'm passing, I want other colorways more. I called Santa Fe Nike factory and they had the photoblue volt camo's & the grey/royal's, but they priced them at $99 & would not price match to $55 (Tucson"s price). They would do the 20%, but I graciously passed. They had 3 10.5's, didn't ask bout other sizes.-Pete

hey i got a pair of the kd iii ******** for about $22 plus shipping from a GA outlet number is 7066252626 the florida store was sold out of 11.5 and 12
good luck o yea 417279-600

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

When you guys do phone orders do you get a tracking number?

usually you don't get a tracking number right away. you might ask the store to call you back after it ships and they'll give you the tracking number. each outlet is different. if they don't give you the tracking number call the next day or two and they should have that tracking number availabe for you.

^From what I recall, you'd have to call them back about tracking.

I'M JELLY OF THOSE WHO GOT THE ECLIPSES!
frown.gif

That's definitely the deal STEAL of the year so far in my book. PROPS to the OG poster and those who capitalized!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Who did you talk too for the price match on the eclipse? They just told me that they cant price match.

hell na they didnt give me a tracking number but the dude on the phone said fedex will ship them out tomorrow

What's the big deal bout these lunar eclipses?
nerd.gif

Btw..Woodbury Commons update

Saw: Kobe VI white/grey/green on the hash wall (near FSR) for 99 plus 20% off..
Black/Red 2011's for 139.99
All white/silver 2011's for 139.99
Kobe V Purple/Yellow (ones with the speckles
laugh.gif
)-believe the price was 79.99 plus 20% off

Originally Posted by BORN2SHINE

Who did you talk too for the price match on the eclipse? They just told me that they cant price match.
I called this afternoon and was able to price match. The worker was super helpful and willing to assist.

I thought after a price match, which the manager declared, that is the price for good.

Got two pairs for $76.80.

the info in here is appreciated
pimp.gif

good to see people getting those lunars for cheap,def. one of the better colorways,and comfortable. but passed,already have them. but bought Chinas instead. thanks
pimp.gif

When I ordered some cough drops from Ontario Mills last year the girl immediately gave me a tracking number...it didn't work until the next day though.

After the girl @ Riverhead got all my info, she told me to call back tomorrow for a tracking #.

The seattle girl didn't say anything about a tracking #, just that they'd be sent out Today via FedEX.

Back
Top Bottom