OFFICIAL JANUARY 2018 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oceanside, NY

A90C1811-C7CA-453A-92BB-74D47C94EF99.jpeg 90255293-7AA2-4639-8D7C-C8AD9214DD0C.jpeg A3218B4E-9FAA-4AF9-8CB2-19E0A773430D.jpeg

Dicks has the same Vapormax for 174.99.

Idk doesn't seem like too great of a deal to me.

30% off at Flushing, Queens Nike Clearance. I didn't see anything tho. I think they need to dead the sales for a minute, keep the vultures at bay.

I stopped in my Nike Outlet today and man, they fell way off.

They had a bunch of the NiKE shoes you see at FamousFootwear/Academy/Dicks.

You know how Famous Footwear has that pro-wing material on their NIKES? Man I wasn't in and out in less than 2minutes!

30% off at Flushing, Queens Nike Clearance. I didn't see anything tho. I think they need to dead the sales for a minute, keep the vultures at bay.
Does your store rotate merch? The Factory store in Rosemont, IL that I go to definitely doesn't do that often enough, so if stuff isn't selling, it sits there for months.

Does your store rotate merch? The Factory store in Rosemont, IL that I go to definitely doesn't do that often enough, so if stuff isn't selling, it sits there for months.

Heat doesn't sit unless it's overpriced. I still see the same pair of Premium 5s sitting for the past couple of months but thats because its going for $400 I think. BS kicks do sit for a while tho. The store usually cleans out during F&F when those same garbage kicks can be had for under $20.

Check your local outlet tomorrow morning. Went to Milpitas and picked up a tech knit black hoodie for 65$ after the 30% off!

Citadel have olive color tech fleece pants for $79.99 plus 30% off size l and xl ..thicker ones.retail is $185

Was Just at Nike East Los yesterday, The Jordan 5 Retro and Jordan 8s are still there with almost a full size run. Got lucky on the hash wall and came up on a pair of Stash Spiridons for 125... Man I Love that store...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom