Official Japan Thread: International Life

Japan is a country I want to visit for sure. Enjoy your stay. How long will you be there for?
Send me some green tea kit kats, thanks
I'm allowed to stay for 5 years then have to reapply. I think after a year I'll decide if I want to stay longer or head back to the States. I want to at least experience all four seasons before I make a decision.

some of the spots I've checked out so far.. get at me if their is something specific you want to know about

Bape Harajuku - 4-21-5 Jingumae, Shibuya, Tokyo
Supreme Harajuku - 4-32-7-2F Jingumae,
Shibuya-Ku - then there's a a couple of stores around the supreme store
RAGTAG Harajuku - 6-14-2 jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
X-Large Harajuku - 1F,4-25-29 JINGUMAE SHIBUYA-KU TOKYO 150-0001
Hyogo Prefecture Museum of Art - 1-1-1 Wakinohamakaigandori, Chuo Ward, Kobe, Hyogo Prefecture 651-0073, Japan

There's so many darn Japan threads and I didn't want to start a new one, but I'm headed to Japan on Wednesday :smokin

Is it really that hard to get around if you don't speak a lick of Japanese?

There's so many darn Japan threads and I didn't want to start a new one, but I'm headed to Japan on Wednesday :smokin

Is it really that hard to get around if you don't speak a lick of Japanese?
You should be ok. A lot of Japanese people speak English as well

Are foreigners expected to bow?

I've read a fair bit about it, I don't wanna go over there and look like a douche if I do bow

I've read a fair bit about it, I don't wanna go over there and look like a douche if I do bow
I'd do it if they bowed first. You don't have to get fancy with it. You'll find a mix of people like you would anywhere I guess. Some are more modern and others traditional. I'd act accordingly.

Hope you keep updating the thread op, always wanted to go to Japan. Was learning Japanese when I was in middle school then stopped and barely remember anything. :smh:

I'd do it if they bowed first. You don't have to get fancy with it. You'll find a mix of people like you would anywhere I guess. Some are more modern and others traditional. I'd act accordingly.

Cool thanks man. I'd mostly do it to be respectful, but I don't want to come across as patronising :lol:

Those Wanderers jackets :wow: :smokin

Back
Top Bottom