Official Japanese Snacks/Drinks Appreciation Thread Vol. Don't knock it 'til you try it

For those asking, the drink is called Calpis. It's a soft drink and I can't really describe the taste so just try it.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Had some things here and there and they were great! I really want to go to Japan. Anyone know of places on Long Island where I can buy stuff?

I got you. There's two Japanese convenience stores in Port Washington. One's called Nara and the other's called Shin Nippon-Do. Look them up inGoogle.

I was just at 99 Ranch the other night stocking up on snacks. Hi-chews, Shrimp chips, strawberry yan-yans, melty blends...I know i got more stuff but i cantremember off the top of my head.

Vanilla pocky was
pimp.gif
before they stopped carrying it.

20081106%20hi%20chew%20apple.jpg

my homie brought these over from Japan like 10 years ago and I was crazy about them. I saw them in 7-Eleven one day and went bonkers. I fuggs wit some green hichew. I went through a whole box at 7-11 over a few days, by myself, the lady said they should put a cap on how many i can buy a day.
laugh.gif

i had some of their kit-kats the other day and they are really good, i had the ginger ale flavor and apple, tried the wasabi but wasn't feeling it

you ever walk down the aisles at a china town supermarket and not know what the %+*$ the label says but buy it anyways cause it looks piff?

very rarely am i disappointed
pimp.gif

CALPIS IS AMAZING.

i havent tried the last 2 though. what are the chocalate looking shrooms?

Back
Top Bottom