Official: Jay-Z - American Gangster

yea leaked, got the swagger back and it makes you forget he even made that Kingdome Come trash.

1. Jay-Z - Intro (1:35)- Great Intro, some of you here need to really listen HARD 5/5

2. Jay-Z - Pray (2:56)- 5/5

3. Jay-Z - American Dream (3:59) sounds like a marvin gaye loop (cant help but think of "Make Me Wanna Holler") anyways beat is :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
s off with Denzel talkin, reminds me of "Momma Love Me" Part II, eerie beat, HOV is spitting though 5/5

6. Jay-Z - Roc Boys (4:14) no words for this one, not one of his best, I could see people liking it though 4/5

7. Jay-Z - Sweet (3:27)- Smooth beat, if you saw the movie (WHO HASNT)- youll see this song relate to Franks character on his come up

8. Jay-Z - I Know Ft. Pharrell (3:11) um........ the other Skateboard P song is much better I PROMISE!!! 3/5

9. Jay-Z - Say Hello (3:49) - Beat is FIRE, burn a spliff and zone out to this one

10. Jay-Z - Success Ft. Nas (3:31)- :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Realest song on the album, him and Esco make history again!!!!! 5/5

11. Jay-Z - Fallin` (4:02)- Great Song, decent hook 5/5

12. Jay-Z - Blue Magic Ft. Pharrell (3:56)- dont even need to explain this one 5/5

13. Jay-Z - American Gangster (3:14)- Soulful, had he put this as his lead single instead of "Show Me What You Got" - Kingdome Come wouldve been more interesting, Just Blaze is getting SOOOO Lazy lmao 5/5

Overall, Great Album and its amazing he put it together after watching a flick, I guess Denzel potrayed the character so well it just inspired him, anyway gotta head to work, anyone wants a preview post ya mail. only 56 MB

PS- new logo is trash

there is already a 30+ page Official Jay-Z Thread, but you still feel the need to make your own... :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Said we was garbage so f*ck college street knowledge amazes scholars when we coin phrases for dollars

more like 7.4 out of 10

Really only a few songs I'm feelin- Say Hello, Success, Roc Boys, and No Hook. Everything else is either average or mediocre. The solo neptunes work continues to dissapoint, and others, like Hello Brooklyn, make you wonder why you even bother to listen- joint is trash.

A solid effort, but I definitely think there's more heat on Kingdom Come.

Why have Diddy & The Hitmen do all these beats? Is anyone here really sayin' that they wouldn't rather hear more Just Blaze, Kanye, Timbo, maybe even Premo or Pete Rock?
Team Pacific Northwest​

Wait are you serious about this thread?

ehh @#%$ it Im not even serious about this post

:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

nah not even just wanted to spare the people who have lives not to go searching a 30 PAGE POST about an album, and well when i get something EARLY,it LEAKED for me, damn album drops next week. ,

Quote:
nah not even just wanted to spare the people who have lives not to go searching a 30 PAGE POST about an album
:smile:
smile.gif
Said we was garbage so f*ck college street knowledge amazes scholars when we coin phrases for dollars

Quote:
It's actually 4:26,
& you only posted 13 track reviews when theres 15 tracks on the CD.
Your 'leaked' version sucks.
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
*Braylon Edwards should have been drafted instead of A.S.*​

Quote:
yea leaked, got the swagger back and it makes you forget he even made that Kingdome Come trash.

Corny @#%$ fool you have 13 tracks the cd has 15 tracks, you lose homeboy stop trying to make Efriends by thinking you doing us a favor...

LMAO at the "Official" lacking 2 songs

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88

aim-shoebacca06

[Street Fighter] YOU LOSE [/Street Figher]

And like I said you will be banned for leaking the album b4 it officially comes out too.
TEAM EAGLES
T.O. Go Sit Down​
MIAMI HEAT​
Party In the City Where The Heat Is On​

The official is out online all 15 tracks and this is his worst album ever and this is coming from a huge supporter who like kingdom come at that. This album makes Best of both worlds sound like the marshall mathers lp
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

Quote:
nah not even just wanted to spare the people who have lives not to go searching a 30 PAGE POST about an album

IT'S STICKIED ON THE TOP OF THE PAGE!
smh.gif

I'm sorry, but I have to....

I still
laugh.gif
on that
JB: FK the T&L Package.

80's baby

i was with you until you gave "blue magic" a "perfect score" :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

Back
Top Bottom