Official Jersey Shore Season 3 Thread Vol. At The End Of The Day (SEASON FINALE)

There was no way they could have retrieved the ball using what they were using. I like how the camera was set up so you couldn't see, I'm sure someone was on the other side and handed it to them
laugh.gif

There was no way they could have retrieved the ball using what they were using. I like how the camera was set up so you couldn't see, I'm sure someone was on the other side and handed it to them
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ the Mark Henry lookin dude rushin in to stop the Sammi/Jenni fight in the begining.

im surprised theres no Ron quick turn gif yet.

laugh.gif
@ the Mark Henry lookin dude rushin in to stop the Sammi/Jenni fight in the begining.

im surprised theres no Ron quick turn gif yet.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

laugh.gif

I said the SAME thing to my boys. They had a camera angle right next to the ball and no way in hell is Vinny getting that ball with a beer funnel.
tired.gif

laugh.gif

I said the SAME thing to my boys. They had a camera angle right next to the ball and no way in hell is Vinny getting that ball with a beer funnel.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

this is what i hate about 2nd and 3rd season of tv shows. now they dont just have camera following them, they all have security and a damn production entourage. They cant get into any kind of thing with strangers b/c their security backs them up. Get a new cast, 2 small film crews. The show is done as far as them having drama with people outside that house.
Ronnie's probably going to jail for blindsiding that guy in season 1. I doubt any of them want to end up like him. Any strangers they get in to altercation with will be females.

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

this is what i hate about 2nd and 3rd season of tv shows. now they dont just have camera following them, they all have security and a damn production entourage. They cant get into any kind of thing with strangers b/c their security backs them up. Get a new cast, 2 small film crews. The show is done as far as them having drama with people outside that house.
Ronnie's probably going to jail for blindsiding that guy in season 1. I doubt any of them want to end up like him. Any strangers they get in to altercation with will be females.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

- how is Jwow's BF gonna be mad about about her "forgetting" their anniversary when he KNEW she was going to be away filming the day of. #@$% outta here. Dude is Terry cloth

He's terry cloth because of that?! 
laugh.gif

- how is Jwow's BF gonna be mad about about her "forgetting" their anniversary when he KNEW she was going to be away filming the day of. #@$% outta here. Dude is Terry cloth

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

laugh.gif

tired.gif

Not only that, like they couldnt just jump over to get it? Scene was horrible.

I've noticed everyone doesnt even seem like they even want to be there.

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

laugh.gif

tired.gif

Not only that, like they couldnt just jump over to get it? Scene was horrible.

I've noticed everyone doesnt even seem like they even want to be there.

Originally Posted by Durden7

laugh.gif
Acting like the girl in the situation of who forgot the anniversary is terry cloth. I thought he was mad about something serious after I stopped thinking he was drunk.

laugh.gif
Acting like the girl in the situation of who forgot the anniversary is terry cloth. I thought he was mad about something serious after I stopped thinking he was drunk.

show lastnight was weak, sitch tryna gettin butt hurt for not gettin to run a train on ole gurl, then not smashin deena when she was so dtf, and sam and ron again

show lastnight was weak, sitch tryna gettin butt hurt for not gettin to run a train on ole gurl, then not smashin deena when she was so dtf, and sam and ron again

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

Originally Posted by Marvel Man

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

Originally Posted by hieu23

Originally Posted by Pysch

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by hieu23

and i just googled the new girl she's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif