Originally Posted by FullMetal

Originally Posted by flores

Deena was looking 
sick.gif
 on  the vma's  ALL THE DAMN TIME
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
HAHA! Real talk. All hear limbs and appendages look like sausages.

Is it me or did Sammy have some surgery done to her face? At the VMA's, her nose looks pointy as hell. 
Anyways the fight between Ronnie and Snitch looked like a Jose Luis sin Censura fight

I swear I was screaming FUERA FUERA FUERA. from my couch. That was one of the worst fights ever.

Is it me or did Sammy have some surgery done to her face? At the VMA's, her nose looks pointy as hell. 
Anyways the fight between Ronnie and Snitch looked like a Jose Luis sin Censura fight

I swear I was screaming FUERA FUERA FUERA. from my couch. That was one of the worst fights ever.

I just caught the episode from sunday.

DID THIS DUDE JUST SAY "YOUR IN THE STREETS OF FLORENCE, TO SOME EAST COAST DUDES? AND EXPECT TO INTIMIDATE SOMEONE? lmfao

Pauly remains the most gully character in that whole show, went right in dudes face, if he had cupped dudes face under his chin and pushed him...it would have been +1 from me.

I felt bad for the boy Mike cuz dude does take care of everyone in the house and no one showed dude any love.

Ronnie and Sam remind me of myself and my ex...the similarity with the fights and drama makes me sick knowing I went through some of the same things.

I still believe nicole is lying when she said she didnt hook up with Mike...

DID THIS DUDE JUST SAY "YOUR IN THE STREETS OF FLORENCE, TO SOME EAST COAST DUDES? AND EXPECT TO INTIMIDATE SOMEONE? lmfao

Pauly remains the most gully character in that whole show, went right in dudes face, if he had cupped dudes face under his chin and pushed him...it would have been +1 from me.

I felt bad for the boy Mike cuz dude does take care of everyone in the house and no one showed dude any love.

Ronnie and Sam remind me of myself and my ex...the similarity with the fights and drama makes me sick knowing I went through some of the same things.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

So there was an episode on Sunday? I missed it and can't find a link to watch it. The most recent episode mtv.com has is "Crime and Punishment" 
nerd.gif

So there was an episode on Sunday? I missed it and can't find a link to watch it. The most recent episode mtv.com has is "Crime and Punishment" 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by S0rtega2

nerd.gif
Yes there was. This last episode was part 2 of that sorry $@% acting MTV calls a fight..

Originally Posted by S0rtega2

nerd.gif
Yes there was. This last episode was part 2 of that sorry $@% acting MTV calls a fight..

Sad for mike? He $#%**% himself up so he doesn't deserve any attention haha maybe if ronny actually hit him but ronny is weak as $@@!!!

Sad for mike? He $#%**% himself up so he doesn't deserve any attention haha maybe if ronny actually hit him but ronny is weak as $@@!!!

pretty sure pauly was there with him.. but yeah others should of been there too, thats a little f'd up..

pretty sure pauly was there with him.. but yeah others should of been there too, thats a little f'd up..

Back
Top Bottom