OFFICIAL JERSEY SHORE SEASON 4 THREAD VOL. FLORENCE, ITALY

the ron and sam pics have
laugh.gif
roll.gif

if the current season's boring you then I suggest watch Season 1 all over again
laugh.gif

-Situation on Sam
-J-Wow and Pauly
-Everyone being disgusted by Snooki (funny on how Situation was the first to say she's disgusting on Season 1
laugh.gif
, and repeated it 100x...and 3 years later sleeping with her
sick.gif
eyes.gif
who knows what went on in between)
-Angelina, Angelina, Angelina.

PS

if someone can tweet those pics to Sam and Ron , I wonder how'd they respond to them
eek.gif
roll.gif

if the current season's boring you then I suggest watch Season 1 all over again
laugh.gif

-Situation on Sam
-J-Wow and Pauly
-Everyone being disgusted by Snooki (funny on how Situation was the first to say she's disgusting on Season 1
laugh.gif
, and repeated it 100x...and 3 years later sleeping with her
sick.gif
eyes.gif
who knows what went on in between)
-Angelina, Angelina, Angelina.

PS

if someone can tweet those pics to Sam and Ron , I wonder how'd they respond to them
eek.gif
roll.gif

Rawn is the new broad in the house, getting involved in wiminz bidness.
Ever since Jwoww's life got stable, she's become the most boring person in the house.
Bring back my water+ham girl:
jwowwham.gif

Rawn is the new broad in the house, getting involved in wiminz bidness.
Ever since Jwoww's life got stable, she's become the most boring person in the house.
Bring back my water+ham girl:
jwowwham.gif

Originally Posted by JUS3

Pics posted on the last couple pages > this past episode

QFT. However, next episodePauly D: LESSSBIIIHONESTVinnie: LESBIHONEST, ARE YOU TURNED ON RIGHT NOW BRO!?!Pauly D: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!?!?!?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Also, anyone else find it funny they were trying to "dress up like Guidos" when in reality regular people dress/act like they normally do when impersonating "Guidos"?

Originally Posted by JUS3

Pics posted on the last couple pages > this past episode

QFT. However, next episodePauly D: LESSSBIIIHONESTVinnie: LESBIHONEST, ARE YOU TURNED ON RIGHT NOW BRO!?!Pauly D: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!?!?!?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Also, anyone else find it funny they were trying to "dress up like Guidos" when in reality regular people dress/act like they normally do when impersonating "Guidos"?

Yea this episode was one of the wackest in regard to any season of the Jersey Shore.

What it looks like is the producers egging stuff to go on in the house because of a lack of drama. I think that this is the most uncoordinated season of the show...probably because its in another country.

funniest part was the dude Telling Deena his sister bit him...dude was lying like crazy.

that ronnie comforting mike part was so b.s. I hope things do pop off with them again.

laugh.gif
@ mike apologizing to nicole but at the same time not really apologize to her.

Yea this episode was one of the wackest in regard to any season of the Jersey Shore.

What it looks like is the producers egging stuff to go on in the house because of a lack of drama. I think that this is the most uncoordinated season of the show...probably because its in another country.

funniest part was the dude Telling Deena his sister bit him...dude was lying like crazy.

that ronnie comforting mike part was so b.s. I hope things do pop off with them again.

laugh.gif
@ mike apologizing to nicole but at the same time not really apologize to her.

Back
Top Bottom