a

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Knocked her hat off.

I watched the show for two minutes and had to change.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

eek.gif
that's snickers?

is that just some random dude or a cast member?

hahahahahahahahahahaha
I think that's a random dude

I am only halfway through the first episode and I can tell this Snickers chick is gonna be the one who gets in all the fights. And I was crackin' up whenthat chick said she had a booty then they cut immediately to her pancakes.

well im sorry to say that Mike "The Situation" is from my whole town in jersey. thanks for embaressing the rest of us buddy

Originally Posted by asg528

well im sorry to say that Mike "The Situation" is from my whole town in jersey. thanks for embaressing the rest of us buddy

what are u talking about? dude isnt even from jersey. only sammi is from nj

This show is gonna be classic, I'm from North Jersey and there were plenty of guidos/guidettes starting around '05 but now it's faded out. Wonderwhen this show was actually filmed...past summer I'm guessing?

It's a good laugh though, me and the homies always rent out a beach house every summer in Seaside Heights. A lot of fun but comes with drama of course.

I wanna know why these dudes sweatin' Sammi like that cuz honestly she's cute but that's it. I'd bang out J-Wow like the +!%%% she is andAngelina needs an attitude adjustment but she could catch it too. Vinny reminds me of my boy Lou
laugh.gif
always clowning and fist pumping. My man Pauly just gets box and throws hands,kid don't care bout no drama or relationship BS. The Situation is a cool guy but if he's such a player kid wouldn't be crying over no SammiSweetheart. My dude should be bringing new broads to pound out in the hot tub
pimp.gif

I'm quite attracted to the excessive use of the word "broad" in this program.
smokin.gif

Check out dude with the white hat in the background. If there's an extended version of this clip I'm sure his reaction would be priceless.

Back
Top Bottom