OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

Yo benballer, your boy chingaling aka chingy looks as if he is making a come back lol. first song seems as if he bout to be making that money again.
I thought of a way to get revenge. I thought my plan out long and hard. Finally the opp. presented itself. For your 25th bday, I spit in the alcohol I gave you and put my you know what on the part you drink from. happy 25th. lolol

Good god that cross is crazy. I could never wear something like that. That is toooooooooooooo outrageous.
And you can tell by how my bread stack up

Perhap Niketalk can help me answer my question...

I remember last year Big Pun's wife had to sell his chain so they can feed their family. What the heck happened to Big Pun's estate or money for that matter?? And people say Fat Joe did nothing to help. I find it hard to believe since they were so close... Is this true? Thanks in advance!

This is the article...
nahright.com/news/2005/06...n-on-ebay/

The piece

TS_piece.JPG

just to give you another idea of how stupid big that cross is.
the rope chains you see (there are 2 of them, 1 36" and 1 40" long) weigh around 650 grams to 800 grams alone.

the franco chain you see is a 10mm which is stupid thick!
I got a 15mm franco that I rocked to the ENVY expo with that crazy cross.
now think of this cross and imagine it all PRINCESS CUT INVISIBLY SET WITH
AN OUTLINE OF BAGUETTES, and that's my $400,000 cross I was rockin and
only wear to stupid events or outrageous occasions. IT IS THE EXACT DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT AS THE CROSS ABOVE.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

^ God damn bro. To be able to rock some @#%$ like that has gotta feel good. I've honestly never seen a piece like that in person before. Showed some of your pics to my jeweler that I'm working with and he was like man that guy doing it big time.
Formerly known as Sneakercook20
Born and Raised in San Antonio, TX!

Quote:
i dunno where u from but lemme shed some light..

Nah Ninjahood, I feel what you're saying totally...

What I was trying to get across was that it seems like when you go out to a lot of events, you see a lot of jewels (?) in the room but if we had to audit dudes we would find there wasn't a lot of bread in the room...

Perhaps it's the willingness to cop cz or moiss work to look like your favorite rapper/athlete/industry figure, but I just feel like the neck-to-chain ratio in the last couple of years has surely tipped in comparison to say, the 90s or even the 80s, when regular cats weren't even doing it like that.

Nonetheless, it makes sense just due the fact that in the last few years we've seen more jewels than ever flashed on screen...and i guess the streets want in...I'm not mad at that at all...

By the way, damn all of you for having me read this joint like a WDYWT thread...someone mentioned it earlier but wordlife, it's really true... :pimp:
pimp.gif

a real good jeweler can tell between a moss stone, diamond and cz if it's like over a 2 carat stone. real good jeweler off his eye can see it.
the moss will never be better then a VS quality which is still real good and will always have a little yellow tint to it making it real hard. if there is a question about the persons dress or appearance, then it'll make it easier to look harder, but at first glance you might could pass the test.

anything that makes the diamond tester move period is a diamond to most people...
but once you get that loop its over.
but getting a pendant with small like even 5pointers or less is a waste because you are still paying $2.5 to $5 to set a stone (labor) so I dunno.

that's why even if Mike Jone's chain is moss or CZ, he still had to pay $100k in work,
to this day it's one of the most beautiful chains I've seen in my life.

oh and CZ's are always really bright and too clear right when they've been steamed and cleaned real well, too clear to where you can see through it. that makes it a dead giveaway too. when they get dirty and foggy you can tell even easier that it's a CZ.

put some lotion or a little dirt on a decent sized diamond, it will shine regardless.

My shop is closed til Wed. so I'm gonna be checking out the local jewelers downtown and cop a lotta loose stones and maybe check out some shops in vegas.....
none of these cats can see us custom work wise. I'm dissapointed at almost every west coast rapper out here, even Snoops Gun was awful. Spider Loc's piece is nice, but he got it out east @ Avianne's.

my dude Glasses Malone aka G-Malone just signed for over 1million, so I hope he blows, blows some bread at ICEE FRESH.

damn and if its just terror squad droppin all this loot and they barely sell..it goes to show ya JUST how much cats make on just shows and endorsements...
team platano

you sound crazy bug eyes..... MIKE JONES ICE AGE piece is ridiculous. the craftsmanship and labor alone demands respect. setting diamonds into stainless steel is tough, but my man set diamonds onto more diamonds or MOSS or whatever. it's ridiculous. it is a true piece of work, even snobby harry winston van cleff and arpels types have to respect it.

Loc's brand new all blue diamond spider piece is okay, we woulda did better if he came to us, but he went to NYC, so whatever...... now Snoops gun? jesus.

JOE gets major bread from just nightclubs to make appearances. not that many artists are caking that well, his management team is official.

I'm not saying a lot of hard work and detail was put into Mike Jones piece but that plate looks terrible, his simple "Ice Age" script piece that I've seen Tigger wearing heavy lately is much better IMO.

As for Fat Joe easily he's caking off of shows my promotion/club team got him here 3 times within the past 1yr and a half and was paid well for each appearance.

I'm not knockin dude, but Johnny DANGerous's brother is the one who should receive the credit, he's the real jeweler.

which brother are you talking about? Johnny has been a jeweler from the begin. And can still probably sit down and set some ice, or make a piece no problem at all. He and his older brother Daniel, is the only jeweler. (Daniel has his own store around town Daniel & Co.)Kevin, and Jimmy helps him run the shops. Unless your talking about his oldest half brother, that boy is bad @#%$ when it comes to old school jeweler. GIve him a picture and he can make a wax out of it. But can't doi jack on a cad design. I actually know b/c im his cousin. He's just into making the money, not really into the publicity. But haning out with his clients brings him the business why not right?

-Benballer, i not gonna lie i give you mad props, you have some clean pieces. ur newest grill how come you dont hand set the bottom grill also?

Quote:
set of sick individual multicolor teeth, all seperate but attached. top and bottom.

:wow:
eek.gif
@#%$ sounds outrageous. From what I've seen, I'd have to say the pics on here and your myspace @#%$ all over Johnny's shop
"Sex at age 90 is like trying to shoot pool with a rope." - George Burns

yea i just got the new Cheddar DVD from my dude and they did a lil segment with Johnny...i didnt see anything crazy...he did show the mold for Lebron James' grill...anybody got pix :nerd:
nerd.gif

^^^^Tell me you didnt want to stay permanently. The D.R. women have to be in the top 3 of the worlds finest women.

Quote:
I always like lookin' at new stuff and what not, but ever since I came back from vacation around D.R. and the carribean (some 3rd world areas), I don't even feel like WASTING money on new stuff, I plan on sellin' all my stuff.
realtalk.

n's to quick to try and keep up with the jones's
[/center]
[/center]

Back
Top Bottom