OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

Well...my first ever chain came in...thought i'd share with niketalk first...

It's a White Gold 8mm 20 inch chain. @#%$ weights a ****load, I got it from a local jewelery store that's cool with my fam so I got it for "cheap". It cost me approximately 2k, and I know that was stupid cheap because he gave me the old gol price and i think a 40% mark-off because nobody around here buys this kinda chain so it was just chilling in his shop. I also copped the stash tokyos, 482/500 so yeah...it's been a good day
Aim: yurymachaveli

http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm15.showMessage?topicID=49387.topic

Quote:
With the prices of gold as high as it is, I am really contemplating holding off on getting a chain...

That's basically the main reason I copped this, I'm no expert whatsoever but i saw what the prices where in his jewlery booklet and he said "old price" and i HAD to cop, i'm pissed though, it's 20 inchs, looks almsot like a @#%$ choker...
Aim: yurymachaveli

http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm15.showMessage?topicID=49387.topic

Niccolo Machiavell... -not feeling your chain at all. But if you're happy, im happy :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
With the prices of gold as high as it is, I am really contemplating holding off on getting a chain...

:lol:
laugh.gif
They ain't going back down to $400 a bar like before may.
Experts say they will drop to around $550-$600 in the next month or so.
MILZ​

170643421.jpg
170643415.jpg

Joe in Seattle--sorry these are the only pics that came out...btw, that I-95 piece is ridiculous up close.

^It was either yourself or Ninjahood who posted those before/after pics of DY, but he has seriously stepped up his wrist/chain game. Reggaeton money must be decent

Yo that Ice Age joint i aint really show love to before cuz i wouldnt rock it but as i look close that joint is something serious like as far as labor...

"Ya tell me to have faith,thats just a misconception of hope"
Council 4 Life/ Rich-Soil/ I-95 Ent
[/center]

king johnny killed that ice age piece.

my boy johnny has always come through with some sick pieces though.

dude claims to be the originator of the diamond herringbone jump offs. after seeing the joints he did for slim and cham ... i cant really hate.

i've seen a grip of johnny dang's work in person ... i just never thought too much of it. i wouldn't get any work done at the TV shop ...

btw...

this is paul and cham from the GYMC days... circa 2001-2002.

paulwall.jpg

the site: joegalvan.net
the blog: blog.joegalvan.net
the myspace: myspace.com/ArtHustler

mike jones got that ice age piece done by king johnny fasho... :pimp:
pimp.gif

online they got the video of king johnny personally handing it to him n mike jones givin props..

Back
Top Bottom