OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

btw, big lescobar,
if you tight with Benny & Co, then you should be able to go through him.

francos do not wholesale for anywhere near the price of cubans.
there are 2 different distributors in the USA, we might be # 3, so the price might drop for us, but not for y'all. lol we gotta make our bread.

basically if you order 20 or more chains, you're gonna get a great deal if you are talking to the direct distributor for the chain company.

the 7 piece is almost 8" tall.
it's very big. weighs like 450 grams

the thing that seperates all these pieces out there that are over 4 to 5 inches tall or wide is that THEY ARE NOT SET INVISIBLY (PRINCESS CUTS) thats the dagger to all these other dudes. we coulda made a piece literally 16" tall and 1,500 grams if we did pave'.

here's a few pics, I took 2 of them now.

this is my favorite thing outta the LRG NBA SUITE gift bag.
limited edition nba all star LRG sweatshirt.
had to get 2 of these joints.

l_455bf92263498da768d1ddb5f694a74f.jpg

here's something I thought was funny so I had to cop
BAY_AREA.JPG

and to make it more jewelry related.
this is the last shot I had on my camera.
Busta at our table drinking all the damn champagne like it was his table. he also got his feelings hurt when Diddy was about to perform, he wanted a table for him and his entourage, but they gave the table to Kim Kardashian, so he got butt hurt and tried to end up leaving, but ended up staying but without a table.

this pic is at Tao though for Jay's party, I seen him out damn near every night along with Jeezy and T.I.
BUSTA_FUGAZI.jpg

I just can't stand the fugazi chains and the fugazi pendants.
sad.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

ME_NIC2.jpg
I just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

LOL...im wearing that Bay area shirt right now.

Ninjahood, 1 more question, sorry for the buggin but..

What model are those Gucci shades? Ive been meaning to cop those for the longest, i had it written down but lost the piece of paper. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​

You know your chain is brolic when you have to wear a towel around your neck just to wear it.

Niketalk OG. Been here since 2001. The kid formerly known as holiday.

Thank You 23legacy45!
TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​

ME_KIMKAR.jpg

Canary yellow, im sure Kim is familiar with that color.

But Ktown i think we get it now, there's only so many ways you can describe people's reaction of your chain. I mean the only person you haven't named is Jesus Christ himself.
"I Go By "N" Now, Just One Syllable"

ME_KIMKAR.jpg
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
F$: AJ V Retro blk/silv Sz10 (2pr) $170 p/u in The Bay (LOTSA other DS 9.5-10 Nikes/J's too)

That Piece is ridiculous.

aYo Ben, if you aint get any Punani that night, your gay :lol:
laugh.gif
Ill give you 1 of these 4 two of those!​

Ben: Would you sue me if I used a pic of you showing off your jewelry on a shirt? I have a pretty good concept on a shirt people may be interested in. It isn't taking shots at you in any way. I'm trying to get a clothing line started so I can get on my grizzly. Let me know what's good.

Peace

I don't get it doesn't Bust have money? I'm aware of his terrible style but I thought he was caking.

Quote:
You post this quote everytime you see the word X5. I'ld like to see what you're driving!
:rofl:
roll.gif

Quote:
I could give a f..k what a rapper says a BMW is a BMW. Let me get an X5 i'd be whipping it like crazy. At the end of the day shorties gonna wanna get ran up in after they see the BMW emblem on the front.

thank you, i would too. peeps do get really sensitive.

Back
Top Bottom