OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

jonas didnt watch the main all-star game last sunday? cuz i saw him at costa mesa with a chick. he was wearing that lrg chain man its so sick in person.
san miguel beer tshirts for sale pm me!!

^^^^^
you have no idea russ,
it was a nightmare.
worst set up possible, even the jordan suite and other stuff seemed so unorganized.
everyone who coulda gone and didn't prolly thanks god.

the airport 2day had a line from the furthest possible terminal (southwest) to damn near the entrance, no joke, I mean there was close to 50,000 people in 1 line just for southwest. it was the worst i've ever seen.
but I did see some of your old comrades Russ

and shout out to DUKKI aka KDAY1580
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Yeah, I heard it was a disasterpiece. I mean, I don't even want to go to Vegas when it ISN'T All-Star weekend.

New Orleans '08? Maybe.

ktown, why did I see Suge by himself thurs night at the palms playboy lounge, when there was better stuff going on that night. it was funny to me.

This was already posted, but I haven't seen a decent up-close shot of it :pimp:
pimp.gif
2cy0jyh.jpg
myspace facebook

Where was Game and 50 crew? Cam ect ect.. Where was the Drama???

It's funny how long its been since I seen a lot of these celebrities they all look so different.
Love me, hate me, or simply tolerate me

I still can't believe that Cali piece is 10'' tall (no ho-moe) :wow:
eek.gif
AYE! I'M HUMAN CRACK!
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

The fact that dude had to wear a towel under the chain on the back of his neck lets you know how heavy it really is...

m Tall ct $mall

Back
Top Bottom