OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

geez, use your heads, people.

they're not real AMEX black cards. do you really think Gil/Amex is gonna hand out functional credit card$?? lol............ even if it was remotely possible to pull of such an outlandish feat, i doubt the CIA could get all the per$onal info in time. :wink:
wink.gif

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for
the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes:
bloated, overhyped, overpaid, and underwhelming."

Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

The actual Black Card is so ridiculous...thing isn't plastic...light metal that is much heavier than your average.

Gilbert gave out his Arenas Express cards...not real Black cards as invites...I think that you needed a real American Express Black card to get into a certain "VIP Room" at the club though.

Quote:
I don't understand how he got a bunch of centurion cards for everyone. Can you actually use those now or what?

Come on it was just a gimmick. A different way to extend an invite. Afaik, AMEX stopped giving out the black cards.

Quote:
My girl told me, "I don't want Diamonds on my engagement ring!".......

Ironman...she says that now.....but....it's almost like the line of "Oh, you don't need to get me anything for Valentine's day...." and when you don't, it's a BIG disappointment....been there done that LOL....

tcw ... fat joe stay in the bx ... ive seen him everything from alone or chillin on the block .. im sure he got heat with him ...but fat joe damn sure dont roll like 50
"You don't know me /But the whole world owe me /STRIP"

i dont know what to say,

i just skimmed through almost 140 pages, and i dont know what to say. some of the jewelry was well crafted and others lacked in quality.
how much do those chains and pendants go for.

who ever is on the other end of the business must be making a killing. i dont even own a watch, but then again im on my own time.
accept the consequences and the blood money cruelty

Yall really gotta learn to use the macro function. :lol:
laugh.gif
baby-dill.com coming soon aka never aka im lazy

how much would a pair of 14k white gold princess cut diamond earrings totaling to approx 2.0 cts with the diamonds (G-H) color and (SI) clarity.. the diamonds are small and set to a 5x5 square...
S T Y L E Z 2 3 BlingoWhat I Have For Sale

Ben, do you guys sell any big figaro chains?

I know i would have to save for a while to get a cuban, so I wanna just go with a figaro.

anyone of a pic of raekwons old tarantula piece?
my child i watched you grow up to be famous and now i smile like a proud dad watching his only son that made it

Back
Top Bottom