OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

this question is for ICEE FRESH JEWELS (ben), you obviously know more than most about clothing lines such as LRG; what is the largest obsticle to overcome when someone is looking to gain market share with their own clothing line. What is the main diffrence between clothing lines that never get off the ground and those that are capturing a nice chunk of market share?

man, making jewelry gets that cake up damn! any1 wanna be my mentor lol
5-O After Me From The Necks I Be Breaking

WTB:
Nike Low SB BlackPacks Sz 9

Ive been back and forth with the idea of getting a chain and decided i'm not gonna get one just yet. I dont know the 5 thousand plus im gonna have to spend could be put towards more responsible things (like my charger hemi). what i am going to do is upgrade my bracelet to a bigger one, get a nice big ring and nice watch and call it a summer.
Speak the good word like CREFLO,boo lets go! she asked if i liked the JETS no Drew Bledsoe

damn ben... from NT legend to jeweler of the stars. so THIS is what you've been doing instead of putting together unsuccessful LA summits :lol:
laugh.gif
Nike De La Soul Dunk SB Highs, LRG Baby Tree Hoody, Iron Maiden Hoody, OG Army Track Jacket For Sale twopieceandabiscuit@gmail.coms144.photobucket.com/albums/r193/theg0dmc/Selling/

Hey Ben I posted this earlier and was wondering if you could help me with this question on diamond bezels.

I've been in the market for a Breitling Super Avenger and had a question for you about diamond bezel. Most dealers I have talked to are offering vs2-si1 bezels, is there a noticeable differenence between a full vs bezel compared to one with a si1-vs2 quality stones, beyond what a skilled jeweler can tell?

I'm really close to closing a Breitling with a 6.85 ct bezel but the stone clairity is vs2-si1. Please help a NTer out.

ktown...u do this piece for clyde?...at the end of the video..

edit: found a pic:
1102106634_l.jpg

WOW

damn he an't even stop to breathe. sounds like a freakin idiot.
YA FEEL ME YA FEEL ME

import fan9000,
to the natural eye, a 3 carat bezel at SI to VS would be hard to tell without a loop.
but at over 6 carats, I could tell, maybe you couldn't or your friends couldn't.

but remember you can't see clarity from accross the room homey, color is a muthafudger
if your budget is an issue, drop the clarity and up the color for sure.
its a watch homey, anything SI or better is good to some very good.

I didn't make that MOE DOE piece, Clydes jeweler in the yay made it.
it's heavy, he paid like $20,000 for it
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Thanks for the advice Ben, I'll keep an eye out on color, I've been offered from a f-g range. I think that alright for my budget, but is it possible to jump to possibly a f color si1-vs2 for 6,000? Let me know whats up, and thanks a lot.

1309833973_l.jpg
Trelvis Tha Thrillawww.myspace.com/trelvisrecordsWanted: Jordan X Steels and XII in 10.5 or 11...Let me know!

NO,
and $7,500 is only for the yellow gold teddy bear with white diamonds because the diamonds on there are not VS like the other bears.

trust me, we have sold them on consignment to stores like Barney's, Fred Segal and they move for $15,000 to $20,000 all day fam.

a proper yellow gold 5mm to 6mm up to 191 gram 10k gold franco will run you around from $2,900 to $3,200 or so.
a 14k is sooooo hard to find and will run you a lot more.

we're the king of franco chains, nobody on the west coast moves more volume of those links then we do. everyone who's ever bought a franco (solid or hollow) from us has been much more then satisfied.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

chop looks real dumb and he cant even pass that stuff off as real....that jewelry he got on is nt even shining....tinfoil shine brighter than that
"Beats is banging ninja ya hooks did it...Ya lyrics didn't..Ya GANGSTA LOOK did it"

I dont understand why you would try to floss like choppa rocking more than one fake piece when it would look so much better spending some cake on just one hot piece

Back
Top Bottom