OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

Joint is nice.

Shoulda went with the 9mm or 10mm yellow franco...
E2

We Owe Each Other To Fight Each Other...To Elevate Our Life.​

Quote:
the huge 3.27 round brilliant diamond in the spot where LA marks the spot is VVS2 clarity, G color. (do a ebay search, that stone alone was damn near $75,000 alone for the loose diamond)
:wow:
eek.gif
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

That thing is huge! But you HAVE to show us pics with it on someone, you wearing it, whatever. The display case pic shows in comparison how big it is, but people won't really get the exact idea until it's shown being worn.

and...

Quote:
its ppl like u ben aka ktown aka hines wards lil brother that are ruining black america... i wonder how many thousands of lil mans are out there on the corner slingin rocks n all kinds of foolishness tryin stack chips so they can live like u, and waste there money on diamonds and cristal...i can hear it now "u madd doggie?"... hell yea... that being said... im not thatttt mad at u haha truth be told u got me out here wantin some new bling my damn self but ok back to studying so i can get this 100k dollar education thatll get me some bs job that sum white man doesnt want with slim to no chance of ever being promoted or holding a position of any clout whatsoever so i can make my lil 50k and spend half of it on weed to calm my nerves jus so i can deal with this world :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
That was great! And I always thought K-TOWN looked like Hines Ward.
For Sale:

Nike Air Force 180 + Nike Air Force II. Both DS Size 11.p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm15.showMessage?topicID=53276.topic

chain is nice :pimp:
pimp.gif

is the interstate 10 one your personal chain too?

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]myspace[/td][td]aim[/td][/tr][/table]​
MY MIDDLE NAME MUST BE **** YOU!
[table][tr][td]
Still reppin Team SouthCarolina Team Negrodamus Team Fresh Prince & Team Poop​
[/td][/tr][/table]​

how long is that piece gonna exist? are yo gonna keep it or take it apart in a while?
helluva promotional tool.
75k loose diamond, is out of hand. canarys are amazing.
my child i watched you grow up to be famous and now i smile like a proud dad watching his only son that made it

thats a nice piece but i thought itt was gonna be a crazier design. but the specs on the stones are wild. :wink:
wink.gif

how much would that run for someone in the industry. cuzz i know i cant get nuttin like that. thats crazy you lookin out for the state of cali :pimp:
pimp.gif

"dont look down yeah them jay's on my feet"

yikes, thats pretty legit
I dont want to be a product of my enviornment, i want my enviornment to be a product of me

Quote:
Shoulda went with the 9mm or 10mm yellow franco...

UMM, FAMO, THAT'S A 18MM ROPE HOMEY.
we had no choice, time was running out, we couldn't go with anything else. we're eventually gonna put a 1" wide rope or 1" wide chain.
something real real dumb.

me wearing it?, put it this way, the interstate piece is HUGE. this is 2.5x that thing in size. y'all just don't get it. it's my personal piece, the stores promo piece to kill cats. it has significance to me/us.... and IT'S 10" TALL, GO GET A RULER AND PUT THAT AGAINST YOUR CHEST WITH A 40" CHAIN. ALSO, GO GRAB A SPRITE BOTTLE AND SEE HOW BIG THAT IS ON YOUR NECC, THIS IS BIGGER AND MUCH WIDER. OH AND HEAVIER. HAHA

when it hangs down on me, i could have tattoos on my face and no one would be lookin at that, trust me.
it broke more neccs on rodeo drive then anywhere else.

ask LEMT PRK, I'm sure he went and seen it at the ICEE FRESH museum today. lol

aite y'all, bout to head to the grammy's....
and with a white tee. lol

Quote:
how much would that run for someone in the industry

if someone offers a million wire transfer or Cashiers or Business Chek or CC then we'll let it go.
other wise, real talk we need at least $800,000 cash,
we got a money counter so it's cool. lol
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Wow That is sick. So that is what 1.6 million dollars gets you? Since Business is booming every year you should make a piece that @#%$ on everything else to prove your the best.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​
Wait till ya see how the semis spray

hot damn
But then again I could be totally wrong

=Geek

I CANT SPELL, SO DONT POINT IT OUT WHEN I MISPELL SOMETHING
I dont mean NT "ninjas" the real ones

Back
Top Bottom