Official Jordan 1.5

Went back to Sheikh and bought their last Chis in my size. Loving these so much I wanted to double up since they're gonna be worn more than any other pair. Gonna DS the second pair so I'll have extras when I wear my first ones out.

View media item 1939877View media item 1939878
These came in today..missed the signature twice, had to call to get the FedEx guy to slide when I was home :lol:

I don't understand the hate for these or why they're so cheap. If I could compare this colorway it would be the blue version of the Chicagos. Almost perfect. I'm happy to have these in my 1's collection

Good looks for the link fam! @babyJs23

These came in today..missed the signature twice, had to call to get the FedEx guy to slide when I was home
laugh.gif

I don't understand the hate for these or why they're so cheap. If I could compare this colorway it would be the blue version of the Chicagos. Almost perfect. I'm happy to have these in my 1's collection

Good looks for the link fam! @babyJs23
Biggest complaints are, the materials are pleathery, the toe box has a super rounded shape, and then the whole sole issue is a big thing with a lot of 1 collectors. I appreciate them for what they are, but of course, I love my 1s better. 

Saw a few sizes (11, 12, 13) in the Chicago coloway on villa for $119 in case you're looking to grab a pair.

I really dig the 1.5s because they make a great beater shoe when you know you are going to get dirty and the perfect Jordan for the occasional rainy day in California.  

I'm glad I bought these for $100. I'm going to use these as beaters. Stiff and plasticy-feeling leather (especially the red parts) but I don't mind given the cheap price and they're actually pretty comfortable.

Hopefully we get some news of the rumoured Banned release later this year, as I would love to cop a proper pair of OG Breds...

How are these fit wise compared to SB Dunk Highs?

I know I have read these are more comfortable that normal I's.

How are these fit wise compared to SB Dunk Highs?

I know I have read these are more comfortable that normal I's.
I would say that the 1.5's are 1/4 - 1/8 size roomier than SB Dunk Highs.  On SB Dunk Highs, the panel seams on the inside pinky toe rub my feet badly.  Not with these Jordans.  The full length sole cushion feels almost as good as Jordan XII's

Yea I dig these now [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Yea I dig these now [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
laugh.gif

Did u post to the wrong thread, or did you suddenly have a moment of clarity on 1.5s?

Meanwhile, still no word on Royal 1.5s? 
nerd.gif

:lol:
Did u post to the wrong thread, or did you suddenly have a moment of clarity on 1.5s?

Meanwhile, still no word on Royal 1.5s? :nerd:
[emoji]128517[/emoji] At the start I called these shoes out their names :lol: but over time they became decent. Wish the Chis tongue wasn't pre yellowed

Last edited:
When you think about it, it's crazy how us as shoe-heads are so into detail. If you show a 1 and 1.5 to anyone out of the loop, they'd probably struggle to see the difference, and wouldn't be able to understand how one is coveted, and the other is a joke (to some).

Last edited:
When you think about it, it's crazy how us as shoe-heads are so into detail. If you show a 1 and 1.5 to anyone out of the loop, they'd probably struggle to see the difference, and wouldn't be able to understand how one is coveted, and the other is a joke (to some).
Yeah, and that holds true for AJ1s, 1.5s, AF1s, Dunks, Vandals and Blazers. I bet 95%+ of the American public wouldn't be able to tell any of them apart.

Unless you wearing kid sizes and they are towering over you, looking at them top down, I'm pretty sure no one would have an issue distinguishing the two.

Unless you wearing kid sizes and they are towering over you, looking at them top down, I'm pretty sure no one would have an issue distinguishing the two.
The obvious height difference is there but most AJ1 buyers are so anal as far material goes these would have to be up there to move

My first ever 1.5 bred, copped yesterday...fine leather,,same as the bred 2013..Not complaining so far..anybody here who did a soleswap...

My first ever 1.5 bred, copped yesterday...fine leather,,same as the bred 2013..Not complaining so far..anybody here who did a soleswap...
LOL at the part Fine Leather and same as the Black Red 2013 
roll.gif

Must be joking oh wait low post count must be new

or don't have a Black Red 2013 to compare it from

Are these available anywhere now?

I'm late to the party, but love the story behind these. I'm also too lazy to make an effort for the Banned pair September 3rd.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom