Official Jordan Brand Forum Wallpaper Thread

from jumpman23 a LOOOONG time ago:
life011024oc3.jpg

retro4shoe1024hr9.jpg

i was going to make one out of this photo that i took back in april, but i don't like the dimensions. plus i need a different back drop.
446553126_5e87bc53aa.jpg

should have gotten more of the elephant print of the flip in the photo, but whatever.
iiiswp4.jpg

your blasian persuasion!
www.myspace.com/ardella

Here are some I have had on my computer, I will upload more later, just a few before I go to bed:

performance800yp1.png

wall1ray1024yx3.jpg

xixra01v11280kj2.jpg

mjcovercy4.png

thunderandlightingok2.png

5705blackredhy8.jpg

dwadejc1.png

jumpmanbt4.png

jordanjumpmanxviiimv7.png
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby ,Carter, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith, Wafer​

And the winner for best post on NikeTalk 2007 goes to.....

Official Jordan Brand Forum Wallpaper Thread

The nominees were tough:
Air Jordan/JB Release Dates (old faithful kind of like Clint Eastwood)
The Next DMP (like a Denzel Washington and Jamie Foxx movie great idea but just not the right script yet)
Re-releasing Concord XI, Infrared VI, or Black/Cement IV (the Hilary Swank of the nominees whose won enough)
Carmine VI Petition (the Will Smith of the nominees that is great but just not a winner yet)

I love this post. I'll try to be back with a wallpaper or two.
"... Now pick up the soap!"- The Health Inspector

I'm addicted to Navy & Flint Grey, BRed, and Cement Elephant Print. Please don't do an intervention. Don't do an after school special. Let me die happy someday with the [drug] shoes I love.

I like this one. Didn't make it, but I've always liked it.

253534037.jpg

"... Now pick up the soap!"- The Health Inspector

I'm addicted to Navy & Flint Grey, BRed, and Cement Elephant Print. Please don't do an intervention. Don't do an after school special. Let me die happy someday with the [drug] shoes I love.

Here's one I did for myself. It's the case top for the 17's that I took with my digital camera. It's in proportion to a 16 x 9 screen. Simple, but nice. Enjoy...

4oqonli.jpg

Quote:
Could anyone photoshop the Elephant Print pic so that it looks like an England flag? Something like this except with a red cross (centered) and white background:

here ya go regui8er
freshly baked 1440x900 AJIV card

if this resolution doesn't match, then I guess PB resizes photos.

Thank you Gentry for all of the Nike Outlet exclusives your coming out with this year!

try this one again........and make sure you spell the man's name right this time.........

jordanremixwallqr8.jpg
Real Recognize Real

my little contribution too...

ajIIIretrotab.jpg

ciaooooo
Peter

PS: I've found this card right today...it's the only thing remaining from my cement (1st) retro III...

518998417_b6b9c5f861.jpg

i used several layers from previous desktops that were posted earlier and then i used the gradient tool on photoshop to have it fade into two colors (black & purple).

1024x768 resolution:
untitled1tx1.jpg

your blasian persuasion!
www.myspace.com/ardella

Thought I'd share some close-up shots I took a while back for screensavers -- not necessarily desktops backgrounds. They're 1240 x 724. Not knowing most screen sizes here (I have an Apple 30'' flat screen monitor), I thought I'd make them somewhere in the middle. Hope they pass the test...

5xpedmr.jpg

5zdr0pz.jpg

5zchzme.jpg

4kkpvo3.jpg

5yv6kuw.jpg
And, finally, my avatar...
5y8uv08.jpg

Here's one I did last night. You guys have been asking for larger formats -- well , this is a BIG ONE.
6by3hgl.jpg

No knock on LeBron, it's just that he didn't do anything to receive all this praise. Jordan, Bird, Magic, Barkley...all these guys EARNED their praise and respect. I'm not mad at LeBron, he's a good player. I'm more mad at the hypebeasts that are tainting the game for a quick buck. LeBron's good, but right now, he's nothing to witness...

I plan on making shirts too.

Back
Top Bottom