Official Jordan Brand RUMORS CONFIRMED UN-APPRECIATIOn vol. MORE RUMORS?

You guys ask for too much, when there's too little. It's +%*$$%+ March and we're talking about things in fall/holiday. THERE IS TIME TO CHANGEIDEAS, AND COME UP WITH NEW IDEAS.

You act like pics for the White/red XII's or True Blues came out already, YOU want me to photo shop a quick confirmation photo? You want pics?!!

Crybabies around here.

JB Forum is full of newbie NT'rs with -200 post who just sit around all day and make rumor post and post on which shoe is this and when did these comeout....
smh.gif
wish it was like back in my lurkin days
We used to get info almost a year before the actual drop....

Originally Posted by bklynengus129

is it true that the space jams are coming out 2009 hoilday

Yo dont believe that any of that talk. I've been hearing talk of Space Jams dropping since the middle of 06. As a matter of fact that's why I cameinto this post to make a sarcastic comment about those rumors. Thank God for eBay.

Originally Posted by Daver

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

I'm starting to wonder. It's nearly March and the only retros that have release are Is. As far as rumors, I've heard everything from cement IVs in the summer, to space jams in December. The rumors are out of hand. I'm almost starting to believe Gentry about retros and info being really limited in '09. And things are pretty bad if I'm believing anything Gentry said.

Space jams in December?? Where did you get this info from? A thread popped up a while back where someone said if the space jams were to retro look forward for JBs 25th anniversary, if anything. Aside from the 12s at the end of the year, the 7s pack is confirmed with catalog pics. This place and the whole Jordan game, I think, is built up off of hype now a days. So more rumors come out than confirmed info until close to launch. Why even complain about rumors with no pics? Why even bother with it? It's just a rumor.
i heard from a footlocker manager AND a dude on the street corner, it's confirmed.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

i love how all the NEW member are the ones dropping info/ saying not hating. i joined NT in 04 when when the 13s came back out and JB
was a really really solid forum always on point. now its just new kids saying what they hear from who ever and that dont make sense. The mods
dont really do nothing either about this Forum but it is getting out of hand. i dont even come here unless some says something to me about something thats gonna come out.

this is so well put... i feel the same way this forum used to be right on the money with the info... then is just started to go down hill and has continued toget less and less reliable info and more and more rumors

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

All the talk is ridiculous....

What happened to all the REAL info AND pics? Nowadays, I dont believe !+%% until I see pics.

1st I heard 2 QS XIIs in spring, then it turned into a XII pack in DEC, now it is 3 different XIIs in DEC....

smh.gif

Whatever happened to Heat, AirRandy, etc? What happened to the SOLID collectors with REAL info? I will see them post in other sections, but they stay away from the JB. I have only been here for 1 1/2 years, but when I joined there was TONS of info. Now...... just rumors.
yea i miss air randy too, used to find all kinds of great info on there. now its like he said she said. most we can really get is when some1 seessuttin new for sale on marquessole. no real info tho from there jus pix. its suttin but not like wat we used to get.

I'd rather deal with rumors instead of a thread talking about how much peopledon't like the rumors...just whine about them in their respective thread this forum is already filled with enough useless threads
tired.gif

yeah, i ain't gettin' my hopes up. a dude just told me the other day that JB was supposed to be bringin' back all the IIIs & IVs with 'NikeAir' on the back.. no pics & solid info, idc.

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

All the talk is ridiculous....

What happened to all the REAL info AND pics? Nowadays, I dont believe !+%% until I see pics.

1st I heard 2 QS XIIs in spring, then it turned into a XII pack in DEC, now it is 3 different XIIs in DEC....

smh.gif

Whatever happened to Heat, AirRandy, etc? What happened to the SOLID collectors with REAL info? I will see them post in other sections, but they stay away from the JB. I have only been here for 1 1/2 years, but when I joined there was TONS of info. Now...... just rumors.

EXACTLY

sickickz23 wrote:

How do you know that source of the information is reliable?
nerd.gif
Sometimes NTers just starve for attention on here so they make bs threads. And they want the credit of being the "original source on NT."

Nothing like trying to get "forum cred" hahahaha

Those sneakers that are set to drop ,are better than no,sig. J's at all........
]
"William" seems p#$$ed just cause, Brand J. is forcing him out retirement,, thats what I think the problem is....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

sorry 2 grave dig, but Are more rumors appearing out of the blue again?

It seems like there are new rumors every week. Today there's a thread on space jams releasing this year when it's not even going to happen
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom