OFFICIAL: Jordan Ice Blue X Retro Post

^^OMG... gotta do whatcha gotta do :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

Quote:
i love ny, i just got my pair, size 11 and no line whatsoever, go in get out, after 2 days of release, mad props to youngmakaveli
no prob fam :wink:
wink.gif
full size run in Bronx, New York in fordam road everyone the ranges for the shoe is $125.00-129.00

i remember when i first got Heinekens, i had 6 pairs and i posted the stockroom pic. Literally 5-10 mins later i had not 1 but 2 MODS breathen down my neck, after editing my post.
I had it laid out before you knew what the plan was...

Omar

Yeah, I copped my pair thinking I would kinda like em but honestly these have grown on me so much over the past few days. Shoe is somuch better looking than the Steels, esp to wear casually since I usually rock my J's with jeans. The reds? Too much red.....lovin my Ice Blues!

F L I N T g r e y

Copped the matching shorts today....if anyone doesnt know, I absolutely adore the Air Jordan Shimmer shorts and must have every color of them - always need more in sz 2xl!

White Ice shimmer shorts...and Navy Ice shimmer shorts:

5yhk40

For sale: ALL DS olympic 7 sz 12, LASER 4 sz 13, White Maize 13 sz 12, Black Maize 13 sz 11.5 and 13, Altitude 13 sz 12.5 or 13. Lightning 17 sz 13
Bob Costas: "Jordan... Open... Chicago with the lead!"

Love, those white ice shorts a :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

My mama say "tuck ya chain son they'll take it"
I hit her with one of them stale faces..like
I'll be damned mama they know who I am mama
I'm still ya little boy but to them I'm the man mama
-Weezy

I tried those shorts on and my 5 foot 4 *ss felt like I was wearing pants! Way too long for me, but I love 'em. Kids size XL maybe? I need to lose weight! :lol:
laugh.gif

f l i n t G R E Y

Jordan Freak 32 .. those images are on point. makes me appreciate them even more. thanks.

just got my pair from lovethexiv and they freakin rule
FS:
XIII red/black size 10 DS
XIII flints size 10 DS

Back
Top Bottom