OFFICIAL: Jordan Ice Blue X Retro Post

they will be at the same stores that had 13 Mazie clothing

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>ste160@gmail.com[/td][td]AIM: bga7x[/td][/tr][/table]​
I worked at Nike Town, but wasn't down for selling Souls.
\n​
\n

Looks like I am gonna have to pay a little extra when the hype dies down for these since the bay area lines are ridiculous.

ste160, i don't exactly know where the clothing for the maize lows were cuz i passed on them. would FA's that will carry the ice blues have the clothing?

Last edited:
Anyone know which stores in northern virginia aka nova will carry the ice blues? Or any mom'n'pop stores in DC area?

-Lloyd Bank​

Quote:
ste160, i don't exactly know where the clothing for the maize lows were cuz i passed on them. would FA's that will carry the ice blues have the clothing?

Most of the Urban account that are getting the Ice X's had to get the clothing to get the shoes....dont get suckered by the stores that make buy the clothing to get the shoes....where are you located??

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>ste160@gmail.com[/td][td]AIM: bga7x[/td][/tr][/table]​
I worked at Nike Town, but wasn't down for selling Souls.
\n​
\n

i really dont want to wait 4 these so im probably just gonna pay a little extrra to get them early

hey ste160, i live in the socal area, temecula to be exact (951/909). i already got my ice blues through my uncle in the Philippines so i don't need to worry about getting them. i asked in that ice blue clothing post but never got an answer. thanks for getting at me man! i appreciate it..

Last edited:
Quote:
dont get suckered by the stores that make buy the clothing to get the shoes..

How can we avoid that when they wont sell the shoes without buying the apparel?

They can make me buy the apparel...I want that blue "X"s slung around the neck" shirt anyway.

These shoes are straight fire... :pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
Anyone know of what stores in ATL are getting these? Thanks.
most likely DTRL they have a Quickstrike Account, they also got in the Altitudes last time.
And i don't go to the club to pop bottles/i go to the club to find America's Next Top Model - Joe Buddens

anybody know any footactions in philadelphia that will get the apparel for these? I only saw apparel for the maizes in the gallery.
looking for xiii black/white size 9
aim:mybook15
email:kicks2go@yahoo.com

is it impossible for a lot of people to like a shoe without it being hype, or is there a limit to how many people can like it before it is called hype? :rolleyes
eyes.gif

CHARGERS, PADRES, LAKERS <---I'm a fan of them, not a hater of others.

E-Mail: itsrsinwayufreak@hotmail.com
AIM: itsrsinwayufreak
eBay ID: chonrsinway8

^ lol good point. i think the same way

Quote:
Anyone know which stores in northern virginia aka nova will carry the ice blues? Or any mom'n'pop stores in DC area?

DTLR
[/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i]

anybody in the 215 area know where these are gon drop at?.. cause i called around everywhere about the maizes and every shoe store in the mall said they dont carry them.. and i dont want to go all the way to the gallery just to cop a pair... any help?
" i squeeze nipples like pimples just to get the pus.. get it.. "

Quote:
is it impossible for a lot of people to like a shoe without it being hype, or is there a limit to how many people can like it before it is called hype?

To clear up your confusion on the NT definition of the word "hype"...

It is a limited sneaker that is released in which the so-called "hype" accuser will not be buying for several different reasons. Don't like the shoe? Hype. Don't have enough money? Hype. Isn't releasing in their area? Hype.

But I gurantee you they own or want a sneaker that is worth over $100 more than it's retail price. Wonder why the price is so high? The shoe is certainly not hype then, right?!

Anyways, I'll be there the 11th....I like the Ice Blues the best out of all the X's. Red's are too busy and the Linen's look really bland to me.
[/b]​

ice blues look like steels from far away.. def pass gonna cop the dub zero's instead :smokin
smokin.gif

FS: Air Jordan VIII Retro White/Red Mid Sz 10.5 NDS CLICK HERE

Quote:
ice blues look like steels from far away.. def pass gonna cop the dub zero's instead

i felt the same way yesterday when i passed on them .. but i dont wanan regret not picking them up.. so tomorrow imma go cop for 165.
Im Great Letz Face It yOu Cant Compare..
KOUDIE tHE GREAT ...

Back
Top Bottom