OFFICIAL: Jordan Ice Blue X Retro Post

i got mine... for $80 :smokin
smokin.gif

Well I know my spot is getting them and i'm picking up two pairs. Anybody need a pair 10.5 150 pick up MD/DC/VA 160 shipped. :D
happy.gif

these arn't even all that hyped. the altitudes were more hyped then these around this time of the week.

WENT TO MY FOOTACTION HOOK UP YESTERDAY TO PEEP OUT THA Xs THEY LOOKIN CLEAN... THEY AINT MAKIN U COP THA SHIRT LIKE MOST SPOTS BUT THEY HAD THE SHIRT TO MATCH FOR SALE ALREADY....COPPIN MY PAIR ON SAT.

I think these are the best looking. I saw the reds in person, and they're not as nice as I thought they would look.

This is a definite purchase for all the Tarheel NTers. :wink:
wink.gif
:smile:
smile.gif

I'll be in line in ATL playing PSP all night. lol

Free: "We're gonna flip a coin to see whose video plays first! Dre, what you callin'?"
Dre: "I want heads."
Big Boi: "I want some head too."​

Yeah I saw the Ice Blues on someone's feet and they looked :pimp:
pimp.gif

I can't wait for the reds and after seeing everyone with the Steel grays on, I need some new X's to rock!

Linens = :x
sick.gif

Quote:
is it impossible for a lot of people to like a shoe without it being hype, or is there a limit to how many people can like it before it is called hype?

Is it impossible for alot of people to assume maybe its not "hype" because it's limited but maybe people want them because they're hott? Dont get me wrong, I'm sure that in the mind of a reseller they're gold...but to me, I think they're just fresh. I, and alot of other NTers, can buy shoes regardless if they're limited or not. JB can come out with a limited quickstrike 711 exclusive fire red G-string...and I'm sure resellers would be in heaven...but I would just laugh...THAT would be "hype"..

i......can.......not......WAIT!!
"i walked in the crib...got two kids and my baby mama leave(uh oh, uh oh, uh oh)... so i had to did... what i had to did..cuz i had to get(duh ough,duh ough,duh ough)... im up all night... gettin my money right... until the blue and whites (po po,po po,po po)... now the money comin slow, but at least a ***** knows slow motion better than (no oh, no oh,no oh,no oh)"
-Common featuring Kanye West-The Food HIT ME UP!

Footaction Cerrtios got there pais but only got 66 Pairs and most of them are on hold already. 6 pais of 9 thru10.5 and 5 to 4 pairs of each un popular size

WHere is Footaction Cerrtios?? I am in the bay area, but can't find any stores carry ice blue in size 7. The smallest is 7.5 at NTSF and footaction.

cant wait to get my pair. i loved this shoe before JB slapped the limited sticket on it.
"What did Kobe actually do wrong? To any of you? Personaly? To make you feel the way you do about him? To him the way you do now?" - Scoop Jackson

Get the limited edition black and purple Laker Huarache 2K5's here in a size 10.5!!

does anyone know if Nike Town NYC will be having a midnight release party? and if they do are there usually long long lines?
"SPREAD LOVE, ITS THE BROOKLYN WAY"

Couple questions:

Did they make size 15 this time, unlike when they did the carolina blue/white XIIs?

Anyone know where to get a pair of size 15s?
[/b]
[/b]​

still deciding if i casn get them
On having to work on a Sunday for a TNT-aired double-header: "Man, I can't believe they are going to have us in here working on Sunday. I was going to go to church." - Sir Charles Barkley

How early you guys gonna get there?

My spot opens at 10, I can probably only get there at 7... :frown:
frown.gif

[table][tr][td]

tLn
[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]E-MAIL[/td][td]AIM[/td][td]AVATARS[/td][/tr][/table]
DS B-GRADE OLYS SIZE 11.5 FOR SALE- 110 + SHIPPING

Back
Top Bottom